Chapter 40

Jade's POV

After we finish eating, Harry calls us and asks if we could bring him and the boys lunch since they were stuck at the studio.

We order the boys one of those large meals that come with a lot since Harry didn't specify what each of them wanted.

On the drive there, I spend my time on twitter. My followers have grown inmeansly in the last few months. The car ride is not that long. We reach the studio and go in.

There are many doors and hallways and I am more confused by the second. Suddenly we hear the voice of a woman from our right.

She smiles and walks over to us.

"Gemma, how are you? Its been a long time since your last visit!", the woman says.

"Oh Ive been good, almost done with uni. Its been hard but its all honestly worth it. How are you? This is Jade, my sister. Jade, this is Sarah. She works here.", Gemma says.

I nod smiling. Dont want to seem impolite. We shake hands and smile. "Nice to meet you.", I say.

"Pleasure to meet you as well!", she says, "Im sorry, I have to attend to a meeting. It was very nice to see you though!", she says. She looks at one of the papers she has in her hand for a minute, "The boys are on the 2nd floor, the third room to you left.", she says smiling and walking away. The paper must've been a schedule or something for the studio rooms.

We get in the elevator and go to the room we were told.

"Knock knock?", says Gemma.

The door opens to a tired-looking but smiling Harry.

"Hey, two out of my three favorite girls are here and they brought food!", he says excitedly and laughs. He gives us each a hug.

His hugs are always comforting. I immediatly feel some of the tension I had this morning disipate.

We walk in and Louis comes up to me once he sees me  and hugs me. I hug back and feel his warmth.

"Hello, Love. How are you?", he asks staring at me with those blue orbs. I smile and say: I'm good. How are you?"

I dont want to worry him. Especially now that theyre working so hard to finish the album.

They all look extremely tired. Im not surprised though. Ive seen Harry awake late at night on the couch with a note pad in hand writing songs. Im pretty sure theyve all been like that.

He presses his lips to my cheek for a second giving me butterflies.

We sit down in the chairs they have laid out.

The boys immediatly dig in. Gem and I laugh.

They should really take a break and relax just for a while.

Says the one who can't stop stressing about hate, my subconcious self says. My mood falls a bit...

No, no I cant be here looking like some sad girl who cant stop stressing when there are people who are probably under much more weight than me...

I dont want to seem selfish...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Author's Note

Hey! How are you guys!

I really hope you liked it!

Remember im always here for you. I am. Doesnt matter how small or big your problem is.

You can reach me through:

Twitter @LouBearxx19

Instagram @irwinsgigglexx19

Or through here! :)

Tysm for reading!

Love you lots!

-Alanis