Chapter 22

Louis' POV

"Oh c'mon! That was not a bloody foul!", I exclaim at the telly while Niall and Harry agree with me. We're watching football (soccer for Americans) at the moment. "I swear the referee is as blind as a bat.", Harry grumbles. Niall just argues with the tv. I get tired of watching the game and takeout my phone to check the time. It's about a quarter to five. I go on twitter for a bit just to see what the fans are doing, what trend they've come up with... I love to just  read what the fans have to say or the crazy things they come up with. (I love this fandom so much you cannot imagine) We love our fans. We would be nowhere without them and they're so supportive. After a while, I log off and check my texts. It says I have one from... mum. I open it and read the text. It says: "Hello Lou, I can't wait to see you after all this time. I miss my son. There's only a week left until you come home. The girls and I miss you lots. We're very proud of you! Love, mum.". I smile and get up from the couch in the living room and walk over to the dining room where it's empty so I can call mum. I press the call button and after a bit of ringing she picks up. I ask her how she's doing, stuff that has happened... normal stuff. We talk for about an hour. The girls are on the phone also. (by the girls, I mean Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, and Pheobe) I've missed them loads. Always have been very close to my mum and protective over my sisters. At least it's just a week until I see them. After I finish talking with my family, I hang up and go back to the living room and sit on the couch. After about ten minutes, Anne comes into the room. "Hello. I was hoping we could all go out to dinner. Are you guys up for it?", Anne asks. "Course Anne. Sounds great", Niall says smiling. "Yeah sure!", I say. "Nice!", Harry says. "Well, then how about in an hour and a half so everyone can get ready. Yeah?", Anne says, "How abot Olive Garden?" "Delicious.", Harry says. (i don't live in the UK so idk if there are Olive Gardens there, if not the just pretend) Anne smiles and turns around heading back to her room when she turns around and says: "Oh, could one of you go wake up Gemma and Jade? I'll call Liam and tell him." "Sure.", I say. She smiles again and walks away. "Well alright, Imma take a shower.", Niall says. "Me too, Louis, can you wake up the girls?", Harry asks. "Yeah, sure.", I say. I get up from the couch and go up the stairs. I reach Jade's room and knock on the door. No responce. I slowly open the door and see that she's not there. I walk over to Gemma's room and knock on the door. I hear a fain come in. Probably from Gemma. I open the door to find that Gemma's partly awake already while Jade is still fast asleep. I smile. She looks so peaceful. I notice i'm staring and quickly look away before Gemma sees. Seems like she didn't. Her back is turned to us as she stretches. She turns around and says: "Louis, I have to ask you something and I want you to answer honestly." I'm a bit confused but I nod anyway. "Alright, do you like my sister, Jade? Harry had told me a bit but I wanted to hear it from you to be sure.", She says. Well guess I expected the question and Harry to tell her. He tells her evrything but thought it would take a bit longer. Guess not. haha "Come with me.", I say and walk to outside her room and close the door. "I just don't want her overhearing. But I can trust you so to answer your question, yes, I do like Jade. I really do.", I say smiling shyly while looking at the floor. I look back up at her and she's grinning like a Cheshire cat. "You have to promise not to tell her. I promise I'll tell her before I leave for Doncaster.", I say. "Alright, then. My lips are sealed, Tomlinson.", she says. After that, I tell her the plans for the evening and she goes to take a shower. I enter the room again and sit on the bed. "Hey Jadey, wake up.", I say smiling while gently shaking her back with one hand. She stirs. I shake her a bit more and she wakes up. Her eyes squinting while adjusting to the light. She rubs her eyes then recognizes me. She sits up. "Hey", I say smiling a bit. "Hey, what's up?", she says. I explain to her what we all plan to do and she nods and wakes up a bit more. "Alright, I better go get ready. Thanks for waking me.", she says smiling. "No problem", I say as Gemma walks into the room. I take that as my cue to leave and go over to my room to take a shower and get ready. 

Author's Note:

Hey my muffins! So I started school last week. Ughhhhh. Sorry I hadn't updated sooner but I was very busy. Sorry for any spelling errors, it was late when I typed this and yeah... whatevs Also I want to let you know that I made a fan account on twitter so you can just follow me on there and you won't have to follow my personal. I use my fan account waaaayyyyy more than I use my personal and I only tweet stuff related to the fandoms. (1D and 5SOS).

My username for the fan account on twitter is: @LouBearxx19 

PLeeeeaaaasssseeee follow my fan account. It would means so much. haha

So yeah, I think that's all I had to say.... 

Oh! Hope you liked this chapter! It's more of a filler I know but still! haha Alright I've already started writting the next chapter so hopefully I can update soon. :) Comment what you think of the story. I accept constructive critisism. :) 

Love, Alanis xx (^ . ^)