Chapter 44

Jade's POV

The past few months have been, well, how to describe them.

It's been hard. I've been getting this feeling of pressure in my chest. Also, I'm saddened sometimes because of the hate and some fans. I try my best to not let it get to me.

The only person I've told this is Gemma. She's worried about me and thinks we should tell mum. I wanted to wait a bit to see if the feeling dissipates but Gemma's probably right.

I've made Gemma promise that she won't speak of it until I tell mum. It's better this way.

*a few hours later*

Well, I told mum. She has no idea what it could be. She suggested we go to a doctor and scheduled an appointment the second I agreed.

I hope it's nothing serious...

*a few days later*

Today, I woke up feeling a bit worse. It was like I felt really light and I couldn't concentrate.

Maybe it was the worrying about the appointment. Maybe it was that the night before, I had a bad encounter with a fan.

The only thing I know is that it doesn't feel good at all...

When we arrive at the doctor's office, my breath hitches. Well, at least we can see the cause of this.

I sit in the waiting room for about three hours before the finally call my name. I get up and stretch before walking into the doctor's office.

The should really get more comfortable chairs. The ones they have are as hard and uncomfortable as rocks.

We sit down in the few chairs the doctor has in his office and I begin to look around.

There's a bookshelf and a bunch of papers. There's also little models of throats and a skeleton.

We wait in silence until the doctor comes in.

He asks what's wrong and I proceed to tell him about the feeling. Normally, I'd be really sky about talking to someone I don't know about this but for some reason, I really wanted to let out what I thought and felt for a few months now. It was almost as if I NEEDED to talk about it.

After I'm done, he does a few tests and goes away for a while. I grow nervous.
What could be wrong?

I try to distract my mind but fail miserably.

The doctor comes back about five minutes later with a frown on his face.

Ms. , I'm going to ask you to please take this calmly. It's nothing really bad, but it must be taken lightly. We should stop this before it gets any worse.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author's Note

Hi guys!
I'm really sorry I did not update in like two weeks. School started and I've been very busy. I hope you like this chapter. I know I'm proud of it.

Remember if you ever need a friend, I'm always here. You can reach me through here or my Twitter: @LouBearxx19

Love you all so much!
Bye!

- Alanis :) xx