Chapter 19

Louis' POV

After our trip to the zoo we headed straight home. On my account, I was knackered. When we got home the first thing I did was flop down on the couch and lay there for about 10 minutes doing absolutely nothing and making no movement. The boys all sat next to me just as tired as I was. Jay had gone to sleep seeing a she was really tired. "I'm going to visit my mom (her fake mum, people. Just a reminder just in case ;D), Jade says. We all said our okays and alrights and our gibberish mumbles and she went to visit her mum on her own. None of us tried to go with her. We know that's something she would rather do alone. After about 10 minutes after she left I got bombarded with questions. "So, Louis when are ye gonna tell her?", Niall asks. "What do you mean? Tell who?", I ask playing dumb. Of course I know what he is talking about but I don't want to admit it. "C'Mon Mate, admit it. You have a whittle crush on our dear little Jadey. ", Liam says. I blush and hide my face so they don't see. "Awwee is Louis William Tomlinson blushing because of my sister?", Harry teases. "Oh shut up Styles. ", I say, "Alright just so you lay off my back. Yes, I admit it. I have a tiny crush on her. That's all it is. Now don't go telling her, lads. You do and I'll have you killed. ", I threaten smiling a bit. I told them the truth only that it's not a little crush. More like a massive one. "It's alright, man, we won't.", says Zayn smiling. At least I got that our of my chest. It's quite hard to hide my feelings for her without the lads noticing. At least I don't have to do that anymore. After us joking around a bit and a hell of an amount of embarrassing teases from the lads we decide to watch a movie. It's Niall's time time to choose and he picks out the movie. Pirates Of The Caribbean. Nice choice. We watch the movie and head to our rooms. One by one we take a shower an go to bed. I close my eyes. *Five minutes later* I wake up. It can't seem to fall asleep no matter how tire I am. I hear the sound of the door opening and closing and someone walking up the steps. Th person's steps are careful and quite. Jade must have gotten home. I sit here thinking about Jade. She's so funny and well pretty. She's easy-going and carefree and well She's just great in my opinion. I really like her but I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. I mean c'mon! why would she like me like that? I admit I'm not bad-looking but to date me she would have to go through excessive drama and the paparazzi and the hate the people who associate with us have to deal with. It would be really hard for her. After about and hour of my pointless thinking I give up on trying to fall asleep. I creep down the stairs. I decide that maybe tv can tire me out enough so I can go to sleep. I sit on the couch and reach for the remote. My fingers reach it but it falls to the floor with a loud noise. Way to go, Tommo. Way to go. I tell myself to be more quiet and grab the remote. I turn on the Tv and watch the first show I find. FRIENDS. I love this show. I then hear footsteps coming down the stairs carefully. I must have woken someone up. Crap. I can't quite see their face yet. Then they Stand where there is light. It's Jade. "Louis?", she mumbles, "You scared the life out of me for a second. " "Yeah. What are you doing up this late?", I say. "I could say the same thing about you. You scared me for a minute there. ", She replies. "Couldn't sleep. Too many things on my mind. You?", I say. "I heard a noise and went to see if everything was okay. ", She answers simply. "Oh yeah, I might have dropped the remote and it hit the floor really loud. Sorry for waking you. ", I say. "It's okay, so do you wanna talk about your problem?", She asks. How did she know it was a problem or that it was bugging me? It's like she knows me just as well as any of the boys. "How do you know it's a problem?", I ask."Well it's obviously bugging you a lot if you're up at this hour thinking about it. ", She says. "Well it's not that big of a deal. It's just that... have you ever really liked someone but think that they would never feel the same about you?", I ask. She just nods. It's exactly how I fell about you. I wanna say it but well you know the reason why. It's obvious she likes another guy. All I'm thinking about right now is about how lucky that guy is and that he better treat her right or else I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind. I notice she's in deep thought. Suddenly I'm worried i triggered like a sad memory or something."Hey, you okay. I'm sorry If I said anything wrong or..."' I say. "Don't worry about it. It's okay. ", She says. I look at her. She looks back up at me. "Alright, but whenever you wanna talk about it. I'm here. ", I say and smile."So Jade, what's your favorite color?", I ask. "What?", She says chuckling a bit, "why do you wanna know?" "just tell me.", I say chuckling. "Blue", She answers. I nod. "What's yours?", She asks. "Red.", I say. After that we just stayed silent enjoying each other's company and watching FRIENDS. We laughed from time to time. It was just natural. I looked at her from time to time from the corner of my eye. About three episodes later we were both almost asleep. Her head was on my lap and my arm was resting on her waist. The close contact sending sparks up my arm and all around my body. A yawn escaped her lips. I yawn as well and look down at her to find her giggling a bit. "What?", I ask smiling sleepily. She chuckled a bit. "Nothing, just sleepy.", She says. I suddenly get a daring but great idea. "You want me to carry you to bed?", I ask. "That's sweet. Thanks Lou. ",She says. She sits up so I can stand up. I do and put a hand under the back of her knees and the other under her back. I lift her up. She's as light as a feather. She the nozzles her head into my chest sending sparks all over my body again. I go up the stairs and get to her door. I stop so she can open the door. She reaches out her hand to open the door and I take advantage of that opportunity to study her sleepy face while she can't see me. She looks beautiful. I then put her to bed and spread a blanket over her. She smiles. "Thanks Lou. For carrying me and the nice talk. ", She says. "You're welcome, Love. It was nice talking to you too. ", I say. I bend and kiss her forehead. I let my lips linger a bit. She smiles and blushes a bit. She tries to hide it but i manage to notice. She shouldn't hide it. She looks cute when she blushes. I smile and say: "Goodnight, Love. ", I say. "Goodnight, Lou. ", She says back sitting up a bit and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Now I'm full on blushing. I didn't expect that but absolutely loved it. I then open the door and close it behind me. The stupidest grin makes its way onto my face. I know I look like an idiot but right now I don't care at all. I the walk to my room and lie down on my bed. I close my eyes and drift to sleep. Her face not leaving my mind for a second.