Chapter 37

Louis' POV

Hey, Jade... i know we've only gone out a few times and i dont know what you'll say about this... but I really care about you. I really do, Love. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?", I ask her once the movie's over.

She smiles sweetly at me.

"Yeah, Id like that.", she says.

I can feel the uncontrolable grin forming on my face.

"I promise, I'll always be here for you. I promise.", I tell her.

"Pinky promise?", she says giggling making me laugh at her childish side that i loved so much.

"Pinky promise.", I say wrapping my pinky around hers.

We look into each others eyes for a second.

"Can I kiss you?", I ask her. I dont know if she would be comfortable. I dont wanna make her feel like im being pushy or anything.

She smiles and nods.

I lean in and she meets me halfway. The kiss isnt hungry or forceful. Its soft, and gentle.

Shes the first one to pull away. I grin at her.

She grins back.

"Thanks, for cheering me up.", she says.

I smile. "Anytime, Love!", i say.

*days later*

"They did not!", Jade exclaims laughing while clutching her stomach.

Im laughing so hard, its hard to even speak.

"Its true! They actually stole his underwear!", I say laughing.

She just continues on laughing. I love making her laugh because that means, i can see her beautiful smile. And her laugh is the cutest thing, even though she finds it weird.

Aftr a while, we compose ourselves and sit at a nearby bench. We're walking along the streets just looking for some fresh air.

The streets are calm right now since a lot of people must be working..... me and the boys got the evening off from the studio.

This moment is so great. Jade hasnt gotten as much hate, the album's almost finished, im just generally happy with everything.

Jade looks so care-free, just joking around... being herself. Im so glad shes not sad anymore.

It hurts me to think some people who call themselves fans, send hate to people we care about. Its not gonna bring you any closer to us. I say some people, because others are incredibly sweet and respect our decisions and the people that spend time with us.

I look at Jade to find her staring at the park just across the street, the kids chasing each other around, smiling softly. Shes so beautiful....

I suddenly get an idea...

"Hey Jade?", i ask her innocently.

She turns to me and cocks her head to the side waiting for me to ask her what i was gonna ask her.

"Look over there!", I say pointing at the sky to nothing.

She looks to where im pointing and turns to me confused, "what are you point-", she starts but is unable to finish as i begin to tickle her sides making her errupt in a fit of giggles.

"No-o! Louis! Stop!", she says in between laughter. I laugh at her attempt to escape.

She manages to slide off the bench and runs to the little park. I run after her until i reach her, grabbing her by the waist from behind.

She doubles over in laughter and- at this moment right here, i realize- I like her. A lot. I might even love her.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hiiiiiiii

Hope you liked this chapter!

Remember im always here for you!

You can reach me through:

Instagram: @irwinsgigglexx19

Twitter: @LouBearxx19

Or through here! :)

Also, follow me cos like why not?

Tysm for reading!

Ilysm!

-Alanis :) xxx