Chapter 34

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Louis' POV

I wake up gorggily and get out pf bed, walking to towards the kitchen.

I make myself a bowl of ceeal and sit down in front of the tv. I turn it on and watch FRIENDS for a while while eating. I dont really focus on the show since im still half asleep.

"Im so tired...", I hear a voice say behind me and i quickly recognize it as my sister, Lottie.

"Morning, Lotts.", I say patting the seat next to me.

She smiles and sits down. "Hey. What are you watching?", she asks.

"FRIENDS. I think... haha havent really payed a lot of attention.", I answer.

She chuckles and pats my knee.

"You havent changed, have you?", she says laughing.

I smile and them grin stupidly at her. "Not at all, Dearie!

She laughs hard and smacks my arm.

She takes my bowl of cereal and i protest jokingly.

She smirks and starts eating what i had left.

I chuckle at her and throw my head back.

"Even though I love my job, Ive missed this. Ya know?", I say.

"I know. We miss you and we're really proud of you! Remember when you were gonna audition for the x factor?", she says.

Amd I do. It seems unreal. Like i just auditioned yesterday and now we've toured the world, sang in stadiums....

I snap out of it and look at her smiling, she smiles back.

I hug her sideways. "But enough about me. Hows little Lottie been doing? Everything alright?", I ask.

"Yeah, everything's good. Not behind on studdies... been having fun with friends... its all good.", she answers.

I smile. I wanna make sure the family's alright. Im not home a lot, so i cant keep an eye out all the time. But I still worry.

"How's Jade? Is she okay?", she asks.

"Yeah, she alright, though she's been getting a lot of hate lately now that we've gone out. Im gonna call her later to make sure shes alright. Its hard handling people judging you for everything you do.", I say thruthfully.

"I dont know why people send hate. They dont gain anything off it, it doesnt make them a better person. It doesnt make them closer to you or any of the boys. Plus, why get joy out of hurting someone?", she says.

I nod my head understanding. I notice Lottie looked down and blink a few times. Thats when i realize.

"Youve been getting hate too, havent you?", I ask looking at her sadly.

"Just a tad. I ignore most of it. Some of it is a bit hard to ignore even when i know that its not true. The fact that some people think of me in some bad way. Its a bit concerning.", she says.

I hug her and whisper calming her down: "Hey, dont ever hide this from me again. Im right here for you. Ive gone through this a thousand times. Dont listen to them."

She smiles and hugs me back.

"Im okay. Everything's fine at least for now. Everything's fine.", she says smiling.

Note: pls read the a/n. I need you to answer me as soon as possible. Thanks!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

A/N

Hiiiii, so as I said in the previous update which was an A/N im sorry for updating so late. The past week I had just been incredibly busy and i didnt even notice it was Friday until it was and i didnt have even one word of the cjapter ready until now.

Anywayssss i hope you liked it!

Comment what you think! I accept constructive critisism.

Alsooooo, do you guys like the cover or do you feel like an update to the cover would be good?

Let me know in the comments!

Remember im always here for you!

You can reach me through:

Instagram:

Twitter:

Or through here! :)

Also, follow me cos like why not?

Tysm for reading! Love your support! Ily!

-Alanis xx :)