Chapter 11

Louis' POV

After speaking with Harry, I put my phone down. I can't wait to meet his sister! It's great that they found her. Anne must be ecstatic.

*Le next day*

I'm on my way now to the Starbucks Harry told us to come to to meet his sister. When I open the door to the familiar coffee shop, the little bell hanging from the door rings. I stop and look around in search for Harry when I finally spot him. The rest of the lads came with me. We walk over and I see him with his arm around a beautiful girl not much younger than him. 1, 2 years of difference tops. She has slightly tan skin, brown hair with caramel highlights and hazel/green eyes. (So in this story jade looks like Jade Thirwall from Little Mix, that's right, I'm also a mixer. Btw she's like my role model! :D ok back to the story) the lads all introduce themselves as do I. We start talking and it's great. She's really easy-going and funny. She's basically the female version of Haz. I realize I'm staring and look away. When I look at the time, it's already late. We say our goodbyes and hug. I am the last one. When I hug her I whisper in her ear: "It was great meeting you, Love. We should hang out more" she responds saying: "I'd like that. It was great meeting all of ya lads".

*back at Louis's flat*

I can't stop thinking of Jade. Her long brown/caramel hair, her eyes, I have to admit she was breathtaking. I think I may have a crush... What? Stop being ridiculous Lou, I tell myself. You just met her. Besides, she's your best friend's sister. But then, why can't I get her out of my head? I need to sleep... Clear my mind.