Chapter 28

*weeks later*

Jade's POV

So ive gotten back into the old routine of studying and working.

Im finishing high school now. Its exciting but at the same time, its terrifying.

I also got a new job. Its at the shopping center in a chlothing store. Its quite nice. Not hectic, really calm actually.

Also, all of the boys are back in this part of London for recording. Im happy theyre all back. Ive missed them. Especially well you know.

We're actually going on a date tonight. Our first to be exact.

Im quite nervious but not as much as I would have been a few weeks ago. Ive gotten to know him a lot since we talked really frequently over vacation.

Its 4:30 pm right now and hes coming to pick me up at 6 so i guess i should start getting ready at about 5 so i can shower and everything.

I flop onto the couch and scroll through the tv channels to see if i can find anything interesting.

Louis' POV

"So bud, heard you were taking little Jadey out for a night. Where you plannin on goin?", Niall asks me.

"Well, I was planning on a nice restaurant date, not fancy because i know she wouldnt enjoy herself much. But a nice restaurant and then go have some ice cream at that parlor us boys went to a couple months ago... the one that has the outdoor tables and chairs, remember?", I answer.

"Nice, im pretty sure she'll love it, Louis. You seem to honestly fancy her a lot and she seems to fancy you back. Really hope everythin works out!", he says giving me one of his classic grins.

I smile back and say: "Thanks, I do too. She really seems amazing.".

Jade's POV

Okay so Louis just sent me a message saying to wear a dress thats not fancy and comfortable shoes.

Ive already showered so now im looking in my wardrobe to see what to wear exactly.

I rummage through for a minute until i find a dark blue dress with no sleeves and a flowy skirt. It stops just before my knees. Not too fancy but nice. Plus, ive never worn it.

He said comfortable shoes so i choose to wear nice flats. I straighten my hair and put on a bit of makeup. Ive never liked to cake my face with makeup.

I check the time and see ive got 10 minutes till Louis picks me up.

What to do.... what to do....

I realize I havent prepared my bag so i take a handbag, put some money in it since i dont want Louis to pay for everything. Never felt comfortable with having people pay for me all the time.

I put my phone in there too and a lipstick. Just to touch up if i go to the ladies room.

I sit on the couch and talk to Gemma for a while about how she's doing when i hear a knock from the door.

Gemma grins widely and I get up from the couch, grabbing the handbag and walking to the door.

I open it to find Louis in a gray button-down and black skinny jeans. I must say, he looks incredibly handsome.

"Hi, Jade. Its been so long. You look amazing!", he says smiling.

I smile back and say: "Hi! Thank you. You look really handsome yourself.", I say.

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me, being the gentleman he is.

I get in and he closes the door. He then jogs a bit to his side of the car and gets in himself.

He starts the car and starts driving to wherever it is we're going.

The drive is filled with just us joking about random nonsense and me almost dying of laughter.

This is off to a pretty great start.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Author's Note!

hiiiiiiiiii

Hope you liked this chapter! Really enjoyed writing it!

Also, how's everyone doin? Most of us have already started either school or university or stuff and idk about you guys but its been a tad hectic for me. haha but tell me, How are you doing? Feel free to rant in the comments!

I also wanted to let you guys know that im always here for you.

If you ever need a friend or just someone to listen to you, im here :) xxx

You can reach me through:

twitter: @LouBearxx19

instagam: @irwinsgigglexx19

or through here! :)

also, follow me on any of those cos why not?

andddd if you DO follow me and youre reading this story or my other one, tell me!

Just wanna remind everyone that i update every Friday!

I love you all so much and i really hope youre all good!

- Alanis c: xxx