Rebuilding

Fang was curled up in her bed, a young twoleg was running around. She was tired but still going over in her mind what Firestar had said You're just like your father I should have never let you or Shadowpelt back into the clan! She sighed and got out of her bed, she stretched and headed outside. Smudge was sitting on the fence talking to Princess, Fang jumped and sat next to them.

"Hey guys." She said to them in a mono tone.

"Hey Sharppaw!" Smudge said cheerfully.

"My name isn't Sharppaw anymore. It's Fang." She smiled.

"Is that what your twoleg owners call you?" Princess asked. Fang shook her head.

"No, I don't understand what the twolegs say. I'm calling myself that." She replied. She hopped from the fence.

"Where are you going?" Smudge asked.

"Into the forest." Replied Fang. "I'll see you later!"

"Bye!" They both said.

Fang walked through the forest, heading towards Shadowclan. Maybe she would find some previous Bloodclan cats. As she crossed the thunderpath, a weird stench hit her nose. Before she could turn around she felt something attack her from behind pinning her to the ground. Fang let out a sharp hiss preparing to attack before her attacker suddenly got off her.

"Scourge?" The brown tabby asked.

"It's not Scourge we saw him die!" The small tortoiseshell said.

The third one remained silent. Fang stepped forward toward the toms.

"My name is Fang daughter of Scourge!" She said proudly.

"It's a she cat!" The tabby said.

"I didn't know I Scourge had a daughter." murmured the gray tom.

"My name is Hunter," said the tortoiseshell "This is Stone, and Bark." He motioned his tail towards the two other toms.

Fang dipped her head in greeting. "You two where are you from?"

The three toms looked at eachother confused. "You really don't know?" Hunter said shocked.

"Some daughter of Scourge she is." Stone laughed.

Fang glared at him. "Tell me where you're from before I rip your throats out."

"We are from Bloodclan." Bark replied.

Fang's ears perked up with interest. "Really? Could, you take me there?"