Rage

Herro there! So I'm really sorry for the slow updates on the book, I just took a break because I thought nobody was reading this so I just sot of gave up, but yeah I'm back! So  I know the original was like fifteen chapters I think? Well trust me there are gonna be at least ten new chapters so strap on in! That's all for now... Oh wait, yeah the song above is just what I listened to while writing this so go ahead and check it out if you'd like ^w^. Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fang stood at the foot of a pile of stones. This was her mother's grave, she had her claws dug into the soft muddy earth below her ignoring the rain that was make her black pelt soaking wet. After a few moments she stood up and padded away heading deep into the forest.  

She began muttering underneath her breath as mud began to cake her paws turning them a shade of brown. It only took her a few moments to realize she was in the forest. She glanced around blinking her blue eyes, movement caught her eye. A orange and white pelt caught her eye, she crouched and began crawling towards the pelt. She held back a purr as she realized the cat was from Thunderclan. It was a she-cat and she appeared to be hunting.

As Fang grew closer she could see the she-cat better and recognized it as Splashfur, a warrior she had never bothered to talk to. Fang flicked her gaze to the squirrel she was stalking, moving silently she found herself a few tail lengths away from Splashfur. With a quick dash she snatched the squirrel and clamped it in her jaws tasting its sweet blood. 

Splashfur looked back at Fang, stunned. "F-Fang?"

Fang dropped the squirrel, making a mental note to take it back to Bloodclan when she finished up with Splashfur. "Why do you look so shocked?" Fang purred.

"Firestar told you to leave. You're not allowed to be here." Splashfur challenged her neck fur rising.

Fang looked around herself. "Yes it does seem like I find myself in Thunderclan's territory, but honestly whats the big deal."

"You're still not allowed to be here. I'm going to have to take you to Firestar." 

Fang flexed her claws. "I'd like to see you try." Catching Splashfur off guard she leapt ontop of the she-cat digging her claws into her shoulders. Splashfur let out a yowl and she tried to  fling Fang off of her back. Fang rolled off of her wanting Splashfur to at least put up a fight. Splashfur swung her paw at Fang striking her muzzle. Fang let out a hiss and returned the swipe.

She felt claws rake her ears and a stinging sensation as Splashfur cuffed Fang's ears. Fang backed away a bit from the blow and stood for a moment panting. She glanced up at Splashfur who shook her muzzle sending blood flying everywhere. Fang dashed forward sliding underneath Splashfur, she arched her back causing Splashfur to fall to her side, Fang loomed over the Thunderclan warrior.

"Please... don't kill me!" Splashfur wailed.

Fang twitched her whiskers in amusement she was like a helpless piece of prey. "I'm not going to kill you, I'm just going to... well how do I put this... critically injure you." Fang placed a paw on her throat. "Now when I'm done with you I want you to go back to Thunderclan, and tell Firestar that he's got himself in deep mouse dung because of that little stunt he pulled with Shadowpelt. Got it."

Splashfur just blinked at her. "Got it?" Fang hissed. Splashfur nodded quickly. "Good." With a quick swiped Fang drew hr claws across Splashfur's throat, she gasped as blood poured from the wound. Fang stood away from the she-cat as she crawled back into the forest trying to scream for help.

Fang turned around and began heading back to Bloodclan. "I'm going to rip Thunderclan to pieces."