River and Thunder

Meanwhile in Thunderclan camp. 

Firestar was having a nice day so far until he saw Tallstar rush into the camp. Firestar leaped off the Tall Rock and trotted over to him.

"Whats wrong Tallstar?" Firestar said in a serious tone.

"Its, its, Bloodclan!"

"What are they up to now?"

"They forced my clan out of our territory!"

"They are getting out of hand." Firestar mumbled, "How many warriors do you have left?"

"Not many, Bloodclan captured most of them."

"The gathering is in a few days, we will discuss this situation then."

Tallstar dipped his head and left, Firestar was beginning to get worried. They had just faced Scourge and Tigerstar what more was going to happen.

Back at Bloodclan

Fang was sitting on top of a pile of bones. She remembered the warriors that fought in the fight against Tigerstar, telling her about the pile of bones that Tigerstar had created. She felt like he was important to her too and that she should have something in memory of him. Her eyes fell on a scrawny Windclan cat, it looked to be a apprentice. It was trying to steal a piece of prey from the fresh kill pile. 

"You! Down there!" The Windclan cat jumped and turned to face Fang with a terrified look in their eyes, "Just what do you think your doing?" She jumped from the pile of bones and faced the apprentice.

"I-I was, uh-"

"What's your name?"

"L-Leafpaw."

"So Leafpaw, you were hungry?" She began circling Leafpaw.

"Y-yes."

Fang smirked, and raised her paw. Hitting the apprentice right in the muzzle, "Well then it looks like you won't be getting food for a while isn't it?" Fang turned to the cats who had gathered around to watch what Fang was going  to do next. "Venom!" Venom sprinted to Fang's side.

"Yes Fang?"

"Take her to the river." Leafpaw's eyes widened with horror, Fang had been throwing injured, sick, and uncooperative prisoners into the river. Venom grabbed the tiny apprentice by the scruff and dragged her away, her wails of terror, echoing throughout the camp. Fang snapped her head to face the other cats,who had terrified looks on their faces.

"Now I hope you have all learned a important lesson here!" Fang began pacing back and forth, "If any Windclan prisoner tries to take food that isn't given to them will be punished, it's a life or death situation! Choose the right path." With that Fang marched off to her den.

A few days later at the gathering

Firestar glanced nervously at the cats surrounding him and the other leaders. He watched as Tallstar stood up and prepared to talk.

"Windclan has been forced out of their territory by Bloodclan!" There were murmurs of worry, "I have already consulted Firestar, and we do not have enough warriors to face Bloodclan alone."

A random cat shouted "Where are all your warriors!"

Tallstar looked down "They were captured and taken prisoner by Bloodclan."

Firestar placed his tail on Tallstars back, Tallstar sat down and Firestar spoke "Leopardstar? Will you help defeat Bloodclan?"

Leopardstar nodded her head in agreement. 

"Blackstar? Will you help too?" Tallstar asked.

Blackstar looked down "I am sorry, Shadowclan is not going to help. We have faced similar things and we are not ready to lose more warriors."

Every cat stood up and walked back to their clan, waiting for when Bloodclan will strike next. Firestar laid in his bed of moss thinking, How is River and Thunder supposed to defeat Blood?