Battle at Windclan's Camp

Hisses and shrieks sounded throughout Windclan's camp. Fang launched herself at Cloudtail, who was fighting one of her clan members. The white tom let out a wail as Fang dug her claws into his shoulders. She raked her claws across his flank before fleeing towards the entrance of the camp, but she was stopped by a large ginger tom.

"Firestar." Fang gasped.

"Where are you going?" 

Fang narrowed her eyes. "I was looking for you." Guilt began to pool in her stomach, she was trying to run, run from those horrible images from the dream. She remembered what her mother said about choosing the right path, but she was quickly snapped out of her thought as Firestar sent a paw towards her muzzle, Fang staggered backwards nose stinging. "Firestar, let's talk."

"From all that you've done there's no need to talk." Firestar growled.

"What about peace? That's what you want." Fang protested.

"You are a threat." Firestar said as he swung another blow towards Fang, growling in frustration when she ducked.

Fang dashed to the other side of him, she could try to tire the tom out. "Fine. I see you don't want to talk reason... lets fight." Fang lashed her tail and her and Firestar jumped at the same time crashing into each other mid-air. 

Fang was clawing at his bellyfur, as Firestar aimed blows to her muzzle and flank. At one point Firestar had Fang pinned to the ground, she mustered up enough strength to push him off. She limped backwards everything on her body aching and burning. She knew she couldn't win this fight. She glanced around the field, Juniper and a few other cats were dragging injured warriors away from the battle ground. Fang whipped her head towards Firestar. "You may have won this fight, but not for long. I surrender for now, in four sunrises we meet at the fourtrees, sun down." 

Firestar held his glare on her for a few seconds before nodding. "Thunderclan retreat!"

Fang watched Thunderclan warriors leave. She began to urgently move around camp helping Juniper as much as she could with the injured warriors. Once all the cats had their wounds tended too, she stood back with Juniper.

"I told Firestar we would fight in four sunrises, with all these injuries I don't think we can do this." Fang said solemnly.

"They'll fight either way." Juniper began. "You give them hope and courage, they no longer fear one another thanks to you. They admire you Fang, and they'll fight to the death to protect you and their clan."

Fang looked up at the sky that was gathering clouds doubtfully. "I don't know about that."