07 | Tonight

LEMONS AHEAD. If you don't know what an orgy is, you probably shouldn't even be reading this anyway.

Like seriously, this chapter is just sexytimes (BUT IT'S IMPORTANT TO THE STORY OK DON'T JUDGE ME) , so idk if you don't like it wait for the next chapter.

---------------------------------------

E! News Exclusive : Robsten reunited?

It's been years since the couple have split up. After her affair with director Rupert Sanders and his nights of wild partying and excessive flirting, fans worldwide had their hearts broken when the couple called it quits.  The past year, however, the two seem to be popping up together again. 

From red carpet premieres to nights out in LA, Stewart and Pattinson seem to be patching things up again. Last night, the two were spotted together with their friends enjoying dinner at Providence. Afterwards, the two stayed for a while, exchanging what seems to be an intimate moment, smiling and laughing just as they did all those years ago.

Is a reunion in the making for these two former flames? Only time will tell. 

Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moans filled the air as Robert and Kristen continued to kiss, hot breaths, salty skin and slick tongues the only thing they can taste in their moment of passion.

"Oh my god, why did we ever stop doing this?" Kristen asked, moaning as Robert licked a trail down to her bellybutton. He laughs, sending vibrations across her skin. 

"Because we were on a break?" He looks up at Kristen, his eyes showing a hint of mischief as he kisses his way down to her core.

"Fuck, that feels good, Rob." Kristen spreads her legs wider, allowing him to reach the places she was desperately aching for him to reach.

"Yeah?" He traces the edges of her panties, carefully sliding it to the side so he could let his fingers trace the edges of her folds. "You're so wet, love. Fuck." He leans forward, placing a small kiss on her mound, carefully tugging her panties and sliding it down her legs.

"Oh god, Robert." Kristen moaned, tiny gasps escaping her mouth as Robert continued to tease and caress her now exposed flesh. He slowly slid one finger into her, pumping in and out as she writhed on the bed, trying to hold on to whatever she could reach. 

Robert  kissed the insides of her thighs, adding another finger inside her. "How long has it been, love? How long since you've been properly fucked?" She could feel his hot breath on her, giving her pleasure that she's gone for so long without. She couldn't respond, instead moaning and panting heavily as Robert goes down and simply devours her, tasting her like a man enjoying a feast.  He feels her hands gripping on his hair, trying to pull him closer. His hands pin her down, forcing her to stay still when all she wanted was to move her hips so she could feel some sort of relief from the delicious torture Robert was giving her.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop, baby." She whimpers, bucking her hips as Robert latches on to her sensitive nub. She could feel her blood pumping in her body, her heart racing and her stomach coiling as she knows she's about to reach the end.

"You're gonna come for me, love? That's right, let go, baby." He continues his movements, his fingers still pumping as his tongue continues to circle her clit. Kristen let out a scream of pleasure, her body riding out her orgasm. Robert leans back, licking his fingers as he moved up Kristen's body. 

"Was that good?" He whispered, kissing her jaw as her breaths started to return to normal. With a small laugh, Kristen kissed Robert, the sounds of their moans mixing as she started to rub her hand along his length.

"Your turn." She pushes him off, maneuvering so that she could straddle him. Robert places his hands behind his head, his eyes hooded with lust as he watched her peek out her tongue to taste the tip of his erection.

"Fuuuuuck." He grunted as he felt his length enveloped in her warm, wet mouth. She was bobbing up and down, taking her sweet time as she took him in and out of her mouth. Then, she did the one thing that she knew always got him.

She looked straight into his eyes, her tongue licking his shaft in smooth strokes. 

"Oh god, Kris. I need you so fucking much." He pulls her hair, tugging gently so as not to hurt her and moves her body up to his. He kisses her, passionately, slowly, and runs his hands all over her back.

"You still on the pill?" He sucks on the spot on her shoulder, knowing it always got her hot and bothered. Kristen manages to nod. He grabs her by the waist, positioning her so that the tip of his cock is just there at her entrance.

"You ready?" He asks, giving her a chance to change her mind. "Yes." With her reply, she slowly lowers herself on his shaft, letting her walls adjust to his rigid length. It had been way too long since she's felt this way, the feeling of pain and relief at the same time. A guttural moan escapes from her throat, as Robert doesn't move an inch, letting her adjust to him.

"You're so fucking tight, baby. Feels so good." He grunts, holding on to her hips. Kristen starts to move her hips, feeling his length inside her, rigid and thick and filling the void she's been missing out on the past few years.

"Oh god, so so good." Kristen leans back on his thighs, feeling the change of the angle as it hits that spot he never failed to find. Robert lifts his hips, thrusting in her as he matches the pace she set. He looks at her, all sweaty and flushed and gorgeous, seeing the pleasure he gives her.

"Fuck, I'm gonna lose it, Kris." He picks up the pace, faster and faster. Their breaths are rapid and heavy, grunts and moans and bodies slapping together.

"I'm close baby. So goddamn close." She moans. Her hips continue to roll, and she feels her walls tighten around him, her body trembling as the orgasm takes her. He thrusts, once, twice and he feels his length throb, spilling inside her. She falls on his chest, breathless. Robert tucks Kristen to his side, giving her a gentle kiss.

"That was so good." She murmured, feeling the warmth of his chest as she rubs her hands on it.

"I know, love. I know." He smiled.

"You still call me that, you know."

"What?"

"You still call me love."

"Yeah, it's kind of a British thing." He plays with her hair. What used to be long wavy tendrils is now sleek and blonde, but to him it still felt the same. "We could call the garbage man "love" and it would still be normal." Kristen chuckled at his story. 

"Yeah, but I like it when you called me that. It was our thing, you know?" She said quietly.

"But I do love you. You know that right?" He looks at him, holding her tightly beside him.

"I do. I love you too. But, I don't think I can handle it if things would get ruined again." Kristen sighed. " I need you in my life, Robert. But I don't want to risk losing you again."

"You'll always have me, Kris." He holds her hand, kissing the back of it as he looks at her. "I'm yours. Tonight, let's not think about all this. I just want one last moment of us." He says, his eyes twinkling as his mouth curved at the edge.

"We were great, right?" She asked.

"The greatest." 

"Alright, then let's make the most of tonight, shall we?"

-----------------

A/N What did you think?

Slow burning the hell out of this story, huh?

Did you catch the Friends reference there? he he he

Comments/Reactions are great! ;)