18 | Finally

"Jesus fucking Christ. Just kiss me already."

As he heard the words, he quickly pressed his lips to hers, his tongue swiping her bottom lip as he asked her to let him in. He carefully laid her down on the couch, making sure to take extra care of her belly. He maneuvered them carefully,  climbing on top of her without adding pressure to the baby before kissing her again with as much passion as before. 

Her soft moans turned into little groans of pain, causing Robert to pull away and Kristen to pull him back to her.  Eventually, it was too much, so in between kisses, she whispered against his mouth. "Robert, not that I'm complaining because I'm pretty fucking turned on, but my back is kinda killing me right now." She winces. Robert immediately pulls away, helping Kristen sit up on the couch. 

"Oh love, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have. I- Do you need anything? I'll bring you to the hospital. Oh god, I-"

"The only thing you should be sorry for is keeping a horny pregnant woman waiting. Now sit down and let me sit on your lap." Kristen pushes him back to the couch, planting messy kisses along his neck as she unbuttons his shirt.

"Kristen, love are you sure? I mean what about the baby? What about you?" Robert tries to still her hands with his, not wanting to proceed unless he was absolutely sure Kristen was okay. 

"Robert, trust me. If it feels good, it's because it is good. Now come on and have sex with me!" Kristen continued to assault Robert with kisses, so he just gave up and kissed her back as their hips grinded against each other.  

After a while of torrid kissing, Robert pulled away again and leaned his forehead against hers. Kristen groaned. "Jesus fuck, what is it now, Pattinson?"

"Kristen, this is crazy. Trust me, there's nothing I want to do more than make love to you, but I want to do this right." Robert kissed her, soft and sweet and gentle, just like he's always wanted to do. This time, Kristen pulled away.

"Robert, can we do the talk tomorrow?Because I think my hormones are going on overdrive and if you don't fuck me in the next few minutes, I'm gonna go batshit crazy." With a chuckle, Robert placed his hands underneath Kristen, attempting to carry her bridal style. He grunted, barely lifting her up as he was scared to even remotely touch her.

"Are you seriously trying to carry me?"

"I said I was going to do this right." He pouted. With a giggle, Kristen kissed the tip of his nose as she jumped off of his lap.

"It's okay baby. Give me five minutes to get ready.  I'll meet you upstairs and this time, you're gonna do me right."

__________________

"Holy fuck." Kristen said, breathless as she curled up beside Robert. Heavy breaths filled the room as they start to come down from their high. 

"You can say that again. Whoa." Robert said, still panting. He brushed the hair off of Kristen's face, kissing her again. "That was pretty fucking amazing." 

"And some pretty amazing fucking." She snorts. 

"Yeah. It was." He couldn't wipe the smile off his face, just looking at Kristen snuggled beside him just like old times. "You hungry, love?" 

"Yeah. I'd love a bite." As she said the words, she nibbled on his ear. Robert laughed, pushing her away gently.

"I'll whip up something for you, alright? I'll call you downstairs once I'm done." With another kiss, he jumps out of bed and puts on his boxers. 

Once Robert left the room, Kristen couldn't help but giggle. For one, she and Robert just had sex, and it was so long since she'd had any sort of sexual activity that she was scared that she'd be a complete mess.