[un] lost {Bucky Barnes}

(CURRENTLY EDITS I APOLOGISE FOR ANY CONTINUITY ERRORS IM TRYING TO FIX THEM)

Hey thanks for reading my book. This is my first marvel story so I'm sorry if it's not the best.

The book is set after avengers assemble, during the winter soldier (it doesn't go into detail just references to the film) and during avengers age of ultron and there is reference to captain America civil war towards the end.

This book also is a combined universe of marvel and D.C. but there's only references to D.C..

I'm going through and editing this ATM so please excuse any mistakes, I wrote this on my iPhone so autocorrect likes to screw me over.

Anyway enjoy my story! Remember to vote and comment, I really enjoy hearing what people think about my book and seeing how I can improve.

Warning: this book contains violence, strong language, suicide and sexual content.

"I'm not looking to be found, just want to feel un lost"

Alex Zeller, Tony Starks new assistant, has a huge secret, she's a mutant. She refused to join the X-men, she hated herself, she couldn't control her power. That is until one eventful day that ended in tragedy, she is found and taken to S.H.I.E.L.D where she is trained to be an avenger. Her first mission, locate the winter solider.

Will she be able to match the original avenger she was or will she fall like the rest?

{I do not own marvel or any characters besides from my own}

There is some Russian and French speaking in this and I'll try my best to add the English at the bottom of the chapter but I might have forgot to add the English on a few chapters and it may not be correct because google translate is shit.