22. Hydra base part 1

(This chapter doesn't make sense I need to edit and change and I mean a lot of this chapter so please just bare with all the bad writing and continuity errors thanks)

Clint puts me in handcuffs and lightly grabs my arm, guiding me to the living area of the avengers HQ where all the avengers hang out.  We walk through the empty living area to a door in the corner that lead to a meeting room, everyone was in there sat around a table talking besides from Thor who was pacing around.
When I enter the room all conversations seize and all eyes are on me.
"Can I take these off?" I mumble to Clint as I sit down in the spare seat.
"Not allowed too"
"Fine" I his pulling my arms away from each other and snapping the chain the kept the handcuffs together.
"Now someone get this damn arrow out of me!" I groan.
"I will but it'll hurt" Natasha grins.
"Yeah but you enjoy it" I roll my eyes as Natasha stands behind me and pokes the arrow.
"Good shot Clint" she says before grabbing the arrow.
"I can't watch this" Wanda gags turning away as blood began to pour from shoulder.
"On 3, 1...2..-" then she pulls the arrow out...slowly.
"Son of a Bitch!" I yell gripping the table tightly and screwing my eyes shut.
"She has that reaction to something el-" Bucky begins.
"Bucky shut up!" I yell once the arrow is out of me and glaring at Bucky who had a smirk on his face.
"Right now that's over with, let's sort this shit out" sam says fiddling with a pen in the table. Everyone sits down in their seats and my arm heals, adding another scar to the collection I seem to be creating.
"We need a plan to get cap out of hydra and quick,  now no one knows hydra like you two so any ideas where they could be?" Tony begins as I trade looks with Bucky across the table. I get up from seat and grab Tony's laptop staring at the satellite map that had all the known hydra bases across the globe labelled. They've only got one base labelled in the USA , which most likely means Steve will be at the one Shield doesn't know about. I type the coordinates into the program and it takes me to exactly where I wanted.
"Steve will most likely be held there because hydra knows that you know where the other Hydra base is but there is one hidden in New York, it disguised as an office block it's 4 blocks away from Central Park, hidden in plain sight unlike all the other bases which are kept underground, this is the one we where kept at" my voice starts to go shaky the longer I speak, probably nerves of talking in front of people or you know captain America is in the hands of Hydra right now.
"So they'll have at least 2 guards on every door besides the front each one armed with a gun and some have these weird tasers, the only way to access the base is with a key card it's best we we work it pairs since the building is huge, there is a lot of ground to cover in a little space of time. If the experiments have begun he'll be on the third floor, that's where they took Alex the first time she was wiped, if they haven't begun he will be in holding which is on the ground floor." Bucky say confidently.
After me and Bucky go back and forth throwing ideas and a whole lot of arguing between us we finally had a stable enough plan to ensure we got cap and everyone out of that base safely.
"A-am I going back into holding?" I say quietly to Clint once the meeting was over.
He was about to say something but decided not too.
"No, if anyone asks we are still making a plan" Clint finally responds.
"Thank you" I sigh.