chapter one

"Oli! Get your lazy ass up, it's the first day of school!" Olivia groaned as her delightful slumber was being rudely disturbed by her sister.

"Just give me five more minutes."

"No! you have to get up so you can get ready. I will not let you ruin our reputation by going to school dressed as a slob."

"Lydia, I swear to god that I'll be up in five minutes just give me a break."

Lydia sighed, "Don't make me get the water." she said backing to the door

Olivia's eyes shot open, "I'm up, I'm up!"

The last time Lydia threatened to pour water on her to wake her up, Olivia just ignored her. However 3 minutes later, an annoyed, but awake, wet Olivia was out of bed and putting her sheets in the dryer.

Lydia stood with her sister, making sure the brunette picked out a nice outfit for back to school. In the end, they both agreed on a baby blue flowy buttoned up shirt, black ripped jeans, and white converse.

Then, Olivia went to her vanity and completed her normal makeup routine with just mascara, black eyeliner, foundation, bronzer, and a tad of highlighter. Today, she decided on keeping her straight hair down after brushing it.

Olivia made her way downstairs to get breakfast, seeing Lydia sitting down with her coffee.

"Finally, I was beginning to think you went back to bed."

"Not everyone wakes up at 5am to get ready like you do Lyds."

"Whatever."

Olivia decided on sticking with cereal and grabbed a bowl,pouring in some Cinnamon Toast Crunch (her favorite), finishing it off with some milk.

"You better hurry that up we got to head out in three minutes."

...

As Lydia pulled up to Beacon Hills High School, Olivia wanted to sprint off into the woods because frankly, anywhere was better than being back at school after summer.

"I freaking hate this place." she mumbled

"Oh, hush." Lydia said

Meanwhile, Scott had just finished taking about being bitten in the woods last night to his best friend Stiles, when he saw the the love of his life walking towards the entrance to the school.

"Dude, that is freaking awesome. I mean this is seriously the best thing to happen in this town since the birth of Olivia Martin. Hey Olivia, you look-"

Hearing her name, Olivia turned around searching where it came from, only to lock eyes with Stiles. Once realizing it was him, she gave him a toothless smile and a wave, but was on her way after Lydia grabbed her arm dragging her into the building.

"Oh my god." Stiles said to his best friend

"Oh my- oh my god! She noticed me. Holy-"

"Stiles, all she did was smile and wave."

"Yeah but that's more than anything else that's ever happened between us!"

"Whatever Stiles." Scott said with a laugh

Stiles thought back to his conversation with Scott last night

"I'm playing this year, in fact I'm making first line."

"Hey! That's the spirit. Everyone should have a dream. Even a pathetically unrealistic one."

"Says you, the 'Olivia Martin definitely has the same mark as me, we are definitely soulmates, I can feel it.'" Scott said mimicking Stiles.