chapter ten

Olivia and Allison walked into first period together, taking up two of the open seats. Olivia and Lydia hadn't talked since the night before, there fight seeming to last longer than usual. Most times, when they fight, they stop talking for about an hour or two, then act like nothing had happened. However, last night seemed to be different. Both girls were to stubborn to apologize, neither thinking she was at fault.

Olivia watched as Scott walked in, eyeing the open seat next to Allison. She rolled her eyes. Olivia was still unbelievably angry at him and he hadn't even come to her with an explanation for his animalistic behavior.

As Scott made his way to the open seat, Lydia slammed her books down on it. "Try another row sweetheart."

"Okay class, let's settle down."

Olivia took out her notebook getting ready for class. "Alright, I'd like to continue our discussion from yesterday. With a more in depth analysis of lago."

As she began to write the topic on the top of her notes, she shot her eyes up, when Allison got up out of her chair and walked out of the classroom, Scott immediately following. Olivia began to stand up, ready to go after her best friend, when the her teacher announced, "Miss Martin." Her eyes met the stern ones of the authoritative figure, causing her to sit down, slumping in her seat.

...

At lunch, Olivia came up with the idea to tell Scott off.

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic." Olivia sat down in the open seat next to him.

"I take offense to that, and find it a very rude comment to make." Both boys, whipped their heads the the brunette beauty in the seat next to them.

"O-Olivia? hey! How are you doing?" Stiles stumbled on his words.

"Well, I've been better. So Scott, I'm actually here for you." Stiles sighed, slumping down into his seat.

"M-me?" His eyes widened.

Olivia nodded her head, "So are you going to give me an explanation to why you forced you lips upon mine before I tell Allison what happened?"

"N- please don't do that."

"I won't. As long as you tel me why you thought you had the right to do that."

"I wasn't myself."

"Care to elaborate?" Scott looked like a deer caught in headlights, so Stiles decided to help him out.

"Scott here has been a wreck lately, and he's honestly telling the truth when he says he wasn't himself. He misses Allison a lot, and he wasn't thinking."

"Look, Olivia..." Scott began

"I am so sorry. You down't know how sorry I actually am. I don't know what I was thinking, and I'd really hate it for you to hate me."

"I don't hate you. You're forgiven." She smiled, getting up and returning to her normal lunch table. However, not in her normal seat next to her sister. Whom she still had said no words to.

When lunch finished, Allison pulled Olivia aside.

"Allison? Everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just need a friend with me."

"There's something I should tell you." Olivia grew nervous, as she planned to tell her best friend what had went down with her and her ex.

"You okay?"

"Scott kissed me."

"What?"

"He brought me into the coach's office and asked if you still liked him. Of course I'm on your side for this, but I also felt bad. I told him that you needed time and I guess that made him really sad, and he kissed me."

"I saw."

"You saw?"

"Yeah. I was walking to class when you kissing."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I wanted to see if you would first."

"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was waiting for Scott to give me an explanation, but he never came up to me, so today I went to him to see what he-"

"It's fine Olivia."

"Really? You're not mad?"

"As long as there isn't anything going on..."

"No! There definitely isn't."

"Good. Hey, do you want to come with me to the pool to meet Jackson?"

"I don't know..."

"Please?"

Olivia knew that she should go, it was the lead she could do after everything that happened. "Okay, fine."

"Thank you!"

Olivia sat at the end of the pool as Jackson and Allison raced to her end. Jackson gave her a high five as he emerged from the water, beating Allison.

"You beat me again." Allison finally reached the end

"I have an unfair advantage. You see these cheekbones? Aerodynamically suited for speed in water."

"Oh shut up." Olivia laughed, kicking water in his face, making him splash her back.

"So you guys are going to the game tonight, right?"

"I'm not sure."

"I was thinking no." Both girls said at the same time.

"Olivia? You come to every game."

"Because Lydia makes me. We're fighting right now so..."

"You should still come. Cheer me on." He joked

"You're ego doesn't need anymore boosting."

"Very funny. You both have to go. We win tonight, we're in the semifinals. It's not because of Scott right?"

"I was thinking it might be a little weird."

"But he's fine with it. He actually asked me if you were coming. He said you hoped you didn't feel weird about it."

"He did?"

"Yeah." Olivia rolled her eyes, 'he was most likely lying.'

"You know, he's a good guy, you can't hate him too much. I mean, it's pretty obvious he's a little immature to be dating somebody like you. Same with the Stiles kid with you." Jackson said looking at Olivia.

"I see the way he looks at you."

"He doesn't look at me like anything."

"Whatever. You can't really blame them for trying."

Both girls laughed, splashing him. Jackson splashed Allison, then grabbed Olivia's waist, pulling her into the water.

"No! Jackson!" She yelled, laughing.

"Oh you're going down," She laughed, pushing his head under, Jackson pulling her down with him.

As they all got out of the pool, Jackson wrapped a towel around Olivia's figure, rubbing her back to warm her up.

"Alright, I gotta get changed." Olivia and Allison went into the locker room, Jackson smirking as he went into his.

"Is there something going on between you and Jackson?"

Olivia shot her head to the side as Allison asked the question. "What?!"

"Well, just looking at you two I would assume you were a couple."

"He's dating my sister."

"No, you're sister is dating your ex."

"Same thing."

"You sure there's nothing going on?"

"Allison. I'm positive."