Chapter Seven- Dipper's Fault

It's been a day since Dipper shared his theory with her.
Mabel sighs, hopelessly, walking into the woods.
"Ugh, what do I do...!?" Mabel sighs.
Mabel glances behind her at Dipper, who is sitting on a log.
"I could do it now," Mabel mumbles. "Dipper did say it was the only way,"
Mabel turns to face him, memory gun behind her back.
Dipper glances up at her and grins; this morning he changed back into know-it-all-depressing Dipper.
Mabel bites her lip, and is about to hold the gun out, when something comes over her, and she passes out.
Dipper glances over to see Dark Mage blast away with her dark magic, carrying Mabel.
He stands up from his log quickly, eyes widening.
"Oh, boy," Dipper sighs. "I should probably go after her,"
He pauses.
"But...everybody dies. Why is she any different to me?" Dipper asks himself.
He can't think of an answer, but there's an invisible connection that pulls him the direction they went off in.
"This is stupid...I can't even do anything against that mage," Dipper sighs. "Maybe it's because...because Mabel's my...friend,"
Dipper is surprised that those words just came out of his mouth, but with that, Dipper jogs off in the direction they went, on his way to save Mabel...or try to.
Mabel wakes up in a dim cave, candles reflecting light off of the moist, cavernous walls.
"Where...am...?" Mabel mumbles, looking up.
She sees Dark Mage in worse shape than she's ever been.
Dark Mage snaps her gaze to her, grinning creepily.
"Hello, Mabel!" she laughs. "I finally get to go full-blast with revenge on you!"
Mabel sleepily looks down to see there is a chain wrapping her feet together, and another one wrapping her hands together.
The chains are so tight, those areas are bleeding.
"Wha...?" Mabel chokes, coughing.
She also sees she's already been stabbed in various places.
"Oh...that's why I...feel so lightheaded," she mumbles, closing her eyes.
"Yes," Dark Mage hisses. "But don't sleep yet...I want to hurt you more before you die,"
Dark Mage takes out a torch and starts to burn her arms, when Dipper runs in.
"Hey, you should definitely probably let her go, by the way," Dipper spits out, casually.
"Oh, shall I?" Dark Mage laughs. "And why is that?"
"Uh...not quite sure. I just feel like...she doesn't deserve this pain!" Dipper says.
"Ah, yes! I gave you serious brain damage," Dark Mage grins. "Now you definitely can't do anything to help her,"
Dipper groans and grabs his head, changing personalities again.
"W-Where am I...?" Dipper stutters.
"Oh, my! Split personalities, too!" Dark Mage cackles. "You know, you can just sit in that corner and watch your sister get torn to bits!"
"U-Uh, b-but, I d-don't--" Dipper starts, going pale and freaking out.
"Now!" Dark Mage yells.
Dipper gulps, sits down, and watches.
"D...Dipper...!?" Mabel cries, weak.
Dipper looks at the ground.
"Perfect," Dark Mage smiles. "Now Dipper can feel the guilt you once felt...if he's even still in there,"
Dark Mage proceeds by burning her arm.
Mabel screams, wriggling in her chains.
"Oh, too big of a step for you? Let's do something else, then," Dark Mage says, mocking a sympathetic tone.
Dark Mage takes out a dark spear and carves "Dipper's fault" into her arm this time.
Mabel screams again, tears streaming down her face.
"P-Please, s-stop...!" Dipper stutters.
"You know what, how about you bring me my torture weapons, and I don't kill you! Deal?" Dark Mage laughs.
Dipper bites his lip, pupils small in fear.
"Go on," Dark Mage presses, threatening him with a spear of dark energy. "Bring me that needle,"
Dipper reluctantly gets up and grabs the needle. He shakily hands it to her.
"Dipper...please...!" Mabel cries.
Dipper looks away.
"Dipper...you're...you're gone," Mabel whispers, tears streaming down her cheeks.
Dark Mage stabs the needle into Mabel's leg in many different places, small, yet deep holes showing up, bleeding dark and fast.
Mabel's vision starts to fade, and she begins to feel numb, sleep calling her name.
No, Mabel, don't sleep. Tell me you won't sleep.
Mabel grunts, imagining Dipper encouraging her not to sleep.
Don't sleep, I mean it...not yet.
He pleads to her, in her mind.
I'm coming.
"Now, hand me the whip," Dark Mage laughs.
"U-Uh, this one...?" Dipper asks, pointing to it.
"Yes, hand it to me!" Dark Mage hisses, holding out her hand.
"O-Okay, just promise n-not to hurt me...!" he stutters, handing it to her.
"Wow, you really are pathetic--!" Dark Mage starts, but notices Dipper handed her a twig instead. She notices too late.
"Am I!?" Dipper yells. Eyes filled with fury, he stabs her in the back with a light spear.
Dark Mage gasps.
"This is what happens," Dipper whispers. "When you mess with my sister,"
He kicks her to the ground angrily, showing no mercy.
Then, with worried eyes, he runs over to Mabel.
"Mabel...? Stay with me, Mabel! Stay awake!" Dipper cries, tears forming in his eyes. "Please...!"
Mabel groans, eyes still slightly open.
Dipper undoes the chains, and picks her up.
He feels a sudden searing pain running into his shoulder blade and out through part of his chest.
He looks behind him to see a dying Dark Mage, shoving a dark spear into him.
Dipper slowly turns to face her, sweat prickling his forehead, with fire in his eyes, his hat casting a dark shadow over them.
He calmly takes the dark spear out, which burns his hand, and throws it to the ground, clenching his teeth, to bite back the pain.
Dark Mage's eyes widen in shock.
Dipper, holding in his resentment, knowing he must get Mabel to a hospital quickly, turns, and runs out.
Dipper runs up to the desk at the hospital, gasping for breath, eyelids heavy.
"Help...her," Dipper gasps, tears falling as he holds her out.
The lady gasps and calls for doctors to come help.
They all run over and immediately assist Mabel, helping her onto a stretcher and taking her to a room.
After all that chaos, the lady looks back, and Dipper is gone.

(Note: SHABAM! Haha, hope you guys liked it! And I have even more feelsy plans for ze future! I hope you guys are enjoying it, please let me know if you aren't!😮Vote if you loved it, comment your thoughts! They really encourage me!😊❤️✌🏻️Have a ...

(Note: SHABAM! Haha, hope you guys liked it! And I have even more feelsy plans for ze future! I hope you guys are enjoying it, please let me know if you aren't!😮Vote if you loved it, comment your thoughts! They really encourage me!😊❤️✌🏻️Have a Dipper Dapper day!!)