Chapter Twentythree- Dipper's Side

The Mystery Shack has been closed, the Pines' mourning the loss of Dipper.
It has been only a day since the realization of Dipper's death, but it has felt like weeks.
Stan and Mabel finally feel well enough to walk around a bit and at least eat some breakfast.
Suddenly, an alert blares on tv.
Stan groggily makes his way over to the tv and sits down on the couch.
"This just in...Gravity Falls has a new ruler, Tilla Mook Northwest, also known as Cataclysm. She has placed a dark magic barrier around Gravity Falls, keeping anyone from coming in or going out," the local newslady says. "She has turned anyone who has rebelled into shadows. Stay in your homes, and please, just do what she says if you want to survive. This is Shandra Jimenez, signing out because I am now being turned into a shadow,"
The newslady gets turned into a shadow on camera, and then static overwhelms the screen.
Stan gets up and looks out the window to see Gravity Falls in a very gloomy state. He opens up the door and peeks out, and immediately hears screams from people in town getting turned into shadows.
Stan just shakes his head and closes the door.
     "With Dipper dead and the Pines' out of service, I am unstoppable!" Tilla laughs, twirling her glass vile full of shadows around her finger.
"Y'know, I really think you're worthy of a seat on my throne!" Tilla hears a voice say from behind her.
Tilla spins around to face Bill Cipher.
"Welcome on the Weirdmageddon team, sweetheart!" Bill laughs.
"Ah, Bill!" Tilla smiles. "I couldn't have done this without ya!"
"Everything has gone according to plan!" Bill says. "Well, see ya soon, Tilly!"
With that, Bill disappears.
Tilla happily claps her hands and sits in a 10,000$ leather seat.
Alyssa walks in directly afterward to have a chat with her.
"Listen, Till...I think maybe all this power is getting to you," Alyssa admits, sitting across from her. "Ever since Bill led you to that deceased Dark Mage person in that cave, you've gone a bit...crazy with all that power you were able to absorb,"
"Are you saying you don't trust me...?" Tilla asks, looking hurt.
"No, it's just...I love you Till, I'm just...I'm just worried," Alyssa says.
"Don't be. Everything is going according to plan," Tilla smiles, comforting her.
"A...Alright," Alyssa sighs, nodding, and reluctantly walking away.
"Now...for my little sister!" Tilla says, spinning around to face Pacifica. "Time to make you...not so perfect!"
Pacifica widens her eyes and dashes toward her room, but it's too late.
Tilla snaps, and adds Pacifica to her collection of shadows.

<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-<-

     Dipper holds the gun up to his head.
If this is gonna work, I've gotta do this perfectly, Dipper thinks to himself. 3...2...1...
And he pulls the trigger.
Just before the bullet enters his brain, he casts a spell in his mind, which enables him to enter the mindscape.
Dipper's soul flies out of his body just as it thuds to the ground.
Dipper watches as Mabel screams and runs over immediately, everyone's faces instantly turning a shade of white.
Dipper gasps in relief; he was afraid the spell wouldn't work because he didn't get to practice it out loud at all, with Tilla spying on him 24/7 and all.
Dipper slowly feels a terrible feeling he's never felt before; a cold chill that you'd only feel if you were to watch your own body bleed out, your family members trying to save you in agony.
Then he witnesses Mabel passing out, Stan trying to wake her.
If Dipper could cry in this form, he would; but he can't, so he looks away.
He closes his eyes to recollect himself, then rushes off to the Mages' quarters.
He doesn't have much time.
     He finally arrives at the secret vine entrance Mabel told him about, and floats right through the hidden doors.
Even though he can travel faster in the mindscape, it still took around an hour to get there.
He flies down the hallway, and eventually, finds White Mage's room. He flies in, but White Mage isn't in there.
"Really?" Dipper grumbles. "The one time she's not in,"
Dipper flies around looking for a vessel to possess, waiting for White Mage to come back.
     Around 45 minutes later, White Mage appears right beside Dipper, startling him.
She looks sad.
"Agh...I never thought I'd say this, but one of Mabel's handmade Sev'ral Timez puppets would be very helpful right now," Dipper sighs. "Wait...Sev'ral Timez...Gray likes them too, right?"
Dipper then finds Gray's room and sure enough, she has some Sev'ral Timez puppets.
Hesitantly, Dipper chooses one, grimaces, and then flies back to White Mage's room.
"White Mage!" Dipper yells, holding the puppet in front of her.
White Mage casually waves hi.
"Hey, possessed puppet...I'm not in the mood today," White Mage sighs gloomily.
"No, it's...it's me, Dipper! Dipper Pines," Dipper explains. "I'm...I'm using one of Gray Mage's puppets to talk to you. I'm in the mindscape,"
"Whaaaaaaa!?" White Mage stutters, glancing up in shock. "You're just tricking me, right? Aren't you that pesky puppet that likes to poke me while I sleep?"
"Nope, definitely not," Dipper says, ignoring the creepiness contained in that last comment. "So...you've gotta have some sort of spell that could...I don't know...heal my body before I go back into it, right?"
"Well...there is one," White Mage says, hesitantly. "Mabel recently used it to save Gray and I from staying cats forever, actually,"
"So...let's do it!" Dipper says.
"But...even Gray and I were hurt pretty badly from the spell. So...a mere human with level 3 light powers..." White Mage explains.
"I don't care. It's better than letting my body rot and being stuck in this mindscape dimension forever," Dipper pleads.
"Well...I suppose we could try," White Mage says, nodding. "But first, we have to get your body,"
"Just...make sure nobody finds out there's a way of saving me," Dipper sighs. "I know Tilla said she'd disable the device, but...I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't...just in case something like this were to happen. And I also wouldn't be surprised if she was still keeping an eye on Mabel,"
"Okay...you're sure you want to risk doing this spell?" White Mage sighs, worried. "I'm not exactly sure what the side-effects could be,"
"Like I said...I...I'm willing to take the risk," Dipper says, nodding his head determinedly.
"In that case, we better get the Ancient Spells to use with Caution book," White Mage says, walking out into the hallway. "It's in Dark Mage's room, which we haven't had the strength to go into since...well...you know what,"
     White Mage takes a deep breath, hesitantly opening the door to Dark Mage's room. She instantly casts light across the room to protect herself from the dark.
"Alright...let's make this quick," White Mage sighs, a pained expression showing up on her face as she searches for the book.
"Aha!" White Mage says, holding the book up. "Just where we left it,"
"Okay, so now we just have to get the body without being seen," Dipper says.
"Alright, I'll go. You stay here. I'll be back in a couple seconds. We'll meet up in my room," White Mage nods.
Dipper nods his head in agreement, but remembers White Mage can only see the puppet, so he nods the puppets head.
White Mage can't help but giggle before she transports away.
     White Mage appears in the living room of the Mystery Shack, right beside the couch Dipper's body is resting on.
She glances from the left to the right, and then takes the sheet off of it which someone must've placed there.
She once again receives feeling of sadness and disturbance, but calms down by reminding herself that Dipper is going to be just fine in a few minutes...or so she hopes.

(Note: Thanks so much for reading!! Thanks for being so loyal, and I hope you enjoyed today's read! I'll try to type up another one as fast as possible! Keep Calm, and have a Dippy Fresh Day! 😎😜❤️🐷 -Mabelwaffles127)