Chapter 1

(I'm aiming for the Proxies and Slender to be shipped in this whole book so expect just Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. I don't wanna include the other proxies. Also, sorry for the cringe if you don't like this. Hope you like it Dex.)

You sat down at your favorite spot on the couch in just a (F/C) sweater, Jeans and some boots. You picked up reading on your last page from yesterday on a very odd book at a library at the corner of a bad town.

Though lucky for you, You were never in that town to begin with. You let out a relaxed sigh and continued reading as the fire crackled and the sound of the rain beating down on the windows hard in the back ground, Was the only light source from the calm room to.

You decided to stay inside your house since all you wanted to do was sit down and relax inside the wonders of your book as you day dreamed of the scenery and what's going on.

You yawned a bit, Tired from the day and the day before. You never got sleep, It was always ruined by your insomnia. That is what you hated about yourself, That you can't sleep at night but only in the morning. Though you could say you were a night owl.

A smile crept up onto your face as you kept reading and drowning out everything else, Focusing the one thing on your book.

You stopped once you had heard a loud whine outside. Thinking it was just the floor boards creaking or something you decided to continue on. You stopped once you heard It again.

You sighed and stood from your spot and looked out a window. Opening the curtains to see what's going on. There were movement outside so you decided it was an animal lurking around, Trying to get out of the rain until you saw something pink. 'A gown, A small one with white. Socks? Then a bit of brown. A shirt? No hair! What in the hell?'

You grabbed a flashlight and your sickle, Opening the front door you went over to where you saw that thing. You were getting wet from all the water pouring down on you from the rain but you didn't care, This could be a victim or an intruder. If you let them go they might blab about the whole house.

Looking around you saw nothing, You growled and yelled out, "Who's there!" A yelp and followed by a little girl falling into some mud in front of you. She started to tremble. Your eyes widened a bit, Taken aback you placed your flashlight into your pocket, As well as your sickle. You walked over to her and kneeled down to her.

She looked up at you with her sad and pained, Bright forest green eyes. She gasped and fear settled onto her face. You saw her features had a look of terror, With now mud, Dirt, and...Blood? Yeah, It trickled down her head and eyes. You frowned and put your hand out to her.

She flinched a bit and stared at your hand for a moment. "I can help you, Just trust me and take my hand." She looked at you then your hand.

She hesitantly reached for your hand and grasped her small one with your big one. You stood up and helped her to her feet. Her legs wobbled and she fell forward, You catching her quickly so she didn't fall. "Here, I can carry if your legs are weak." She nodded and held her hands up to you, In one hand you didn't notice the stuffed bear she kept with her.

You chuckled and picked her up, She instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around your neck and torso. She was light, Really light. Like just bones. "Are you hungry?"

You walked into the house, Not caring if your clothes got wet or dirty or if the floor got muddy, You were taking care of her first. She smiled and nodded to you. You slammed the door behind you and made your way to the side of the room where some stairs were.

You walked her up some stairs and to a bathroom. She looked confused at you and you chuckled. "Your dirty, Do you really want to eat the dirt with your food?" She giggled and shook her head. You smiled and sat her on top of the toilet while you went to go grab a towel and clothes for her. You had grabbed one of your smaller than shirts that would fit her as a night gown.

You didn't have any underwear for her and you didn't wanna look or seem like a creep so you went down to the basement. During the years you had saved children from foster homes, Abusive parents and off the streets. You would send them to caring woman who couldn't have children or lost theirs, Or a man who lost his during a divorce or a death, Or married couples who so badly wanted a child but couldn't get one.

You gave all the kids of what they wanted, What they truly desired like to go to places that they couldn't or wouldn't of been allowed to. Or play games, Or even have stuffed animals cause they couldn't afford it. You found a nightgown and you smiled. I guess there's no need for the T-shirt.

Proceeding to make your way up the stairs and up to the bathroom. Once you got there you put the clothes and towel down onto the sink that's beside the tub.

"I'll go make your food while you take your bath and here." Placing down a bottle of green apple shampoo and body wash, A toothbrush and toothpaste. "Use this alright?" She smiled and nodded. You closed the door so she can have privacy. You went down to make her some food, Taking your time to make it and not rushing.

After about 10 minutes you heard the water go off, You had already placed down the food for her to eat, Her meal was tomato soup with some grilled cheese, Along with a glass of apple juice. She then went downstairs and ran up to her food with happy and starving eyes.

You chuckled and washed the dishes as she began to eat the soup and sandwiches. After she was done she rubbed her eyes. You put out your hand for her to take to which she gladly did and headed upstairs to her room. Once she saw her room she looked wide awake at all the toys, The board games, and other things that she saw a interest in or was excited to see.

She smiled and hugged her Teddy. You let her look around her new room, Leaning against the door frame you watched the child be so much in awe. You shook your head and walked over to her.

She looked at you and smiled, She hugged your leg and you patted her head gently. She then got up into bed and waited for you to tuck her. You did what she wanted and pointed to the ceiling, She was confused and stared up at it, You walked over to the light switch just for you to turned off the light and heard a gasp.

Little glow in the dark stars are stuck onto the ceiling to make as if It looked like the night sky. She squealed and you shook your head with a smile. After that you cleaned up everything, Did the dishes, The Laundry, Cleaned up the mud, Change, And continued reading your book til you fell asleep.