Chapter 6

(Warning: Video contains to much fucked up Ponponpon.)

~???? POV~

I read through some documents and papers, I picked up my pen and was about to write down some notes onto a clean sheet of paper until I heard a knock. "Come In."

I then heard the door open and looked to see who it was, Both my proxies besides the Ticci child. "Yes My Children? What Is It That You Had To Come Forward To." They looked at eachother before looking back at me. "Apologies sir, But could we make some...Well, Arrangements? Nothing to serious or if it is then feel free to turn it down immediately. We would also like your permission for it as well." I hummed in response for them to keep going and would like to hear what they had planned.

"Well, We were actually curious as to see and figure out more of this man. Is it possible to at least, I don't know um...Find him and bring him here for more research and back story on his title and part? But there is something with it, If he is able to will he be allowed to become one of us?"

It kinda shocked me, We're they interested in this human? I don't understand but I mean I was curious about them myself but I knew better then to acknowledge such a report on a type of human like this.

Even though I have seen many of my children's records I have not been able to keep them out of my mind or able to think with that in my hold. I have never been so curious about one's background either, That surprised me as well.

"Hm, You Do Seem To Have A Going With This, I Have Been Questioning About Them For Quite Some Time. I Give Full Permission To Your Little Experiment And See How It Goes."

I can practically feel their smiles appear onto their face across the room. "Thank you sir, I will report back to you with this." I nodded and they opened the door to leave. I do wonder what it would be like to have the man as a proxy or to be one of us. Though it could end up worse, But I trust them.

~Back to you~

You had a bad feeling all day and It was getting to you greatly, You had splashed water onto your face and looked into the mirror at your reflection. You sighed and dried your face with a towel before exiting the bathroom to make dinner.

At dinner Sally knew you weren't this quiet. She got up from the table and hugged your side to which you didn't notice til a few seconds later. You picked her up, Placing her on the counter. "What's wrong Sally? You ok?" She stares at you before frowning. "I should be asking you that Daddy, You've been weird lately!"

You tilt your head in confusion. "What do you mean weird? I'm being normally Daddy...Aren't I?" You dread the fact that she would know what's wrong with you. You didn't want to put her in the same state you are in.

She shook her head and put her small hands onto your cheeks. "You've been really quiet over dinner and that isn't like you!" You stared at her and chuckled as you place your bigger hands over hers, Lightly squeezing them. "I've just been thinking is all. Just wondering what to get you for Christmas but I'll ask Santa about that, After all I do get to meet him every year around this time."

Her eyes lit up and sparkled slightly, She squealed and started bouncing up and down. "You get to meet him?! What's he like Daddy!" She ask excitedly. "Well he's big, Jolly, And very magical. He loves all the children around the world like they were his own." You smiled and picked her up as you walked to the table to retrieve Charlie and head upstairs to her bedroom.

You kept talking about him as she snuggled up to you, Laying her head on your shoulder with Charlie in her arms as she listened tiredly. You placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead, She closed her eyes and soon began to drift off. "Goodnight Daddy."

You smiled. "Goodnight Sally." She smiled as she soon fell asleep. You petted her head softly as she leant forward into your hand, You stopped after a few moments you stood up to turn the lights off, Flick her nightlight on and close the door halfway.

You walked downstairs to finish cleaning everything and went back upstairs to take a shower. You sighed as you let the hot water hit your back that littered with scars, Large or small. You closed your eyes as you let your head fall, Shoulders slumped down and relax in the water.

After you were out you dried yourself off and got ready for bed, You sighed as you walked to your room for bed. You didn't feel right like your suffocating a bit, You held your head and took quick breathes. Your body trembled a bit. 'It's just a panic attack. Nothing new, I get these sometimes. Just...Need to take care of it...' You try to calm yourself by biting your arm.

You bit harder, Just to taste the metallic blood that was your own. You shivered but finally calmed down, You went to the bathroom to clean and wrap bandages over the bite.

You chuckled a bit then frowned as you wiped the blood off your mouth and yet again brushed your teeth since not wanting the taste of your own blood In your mouth no longer.

You went to bed and realized something, Sally is gonna flip once she sees the bandages. You rolled your eyes as you closed your eyes, Instantly falling asleep once your lids closed.

"Open Your Eyes (Y/N)." You opened your eyes to the deep staticy voice and looked down at the wrapped up Christmas present in your lap. You smiled and looked up to the many shadows and saw a bright tree, A lit fireplace, A lot of wrapping paper, And other things but we're all blurred out. Hearing yourself chuckling quietly you spoke up. "I don't need a present ya know."

"Just open the present already! I got the camera set up." You rolled your eyes and unwrapped it, Opening the box you saw a blur. You brightened up for some reason and got blinded by a bright light. You looked at where it came from and a shadow that looked to have a large hat. You rubbed your eyes and shook your head. "Thanks guys, I really appreciate it."

You smiled in your sleep and curled up into the dream as it continued all night with the happy shadowed figures and blurred out parts of the place but non the less you loved it.