Chapter 40

40 guys, wow. This is great. Sorry for not updating. Added extra to the story. Hope you like it!))

"H3ll0 aga1n, 21r." The figure stood up slowly, trembling a bit and stumbling into the counter to hold onto for support.

"You Don't Have The Right To Be Here." Slender growled.

"1 0nc3 wa2, why n0t anym0r3? 12 1t b3cau23 0f th12, p3tty b3trayal 0rd3r 0n m3 aga1n?" The figure coughed, hunching over the counter as it shook in pain.

"You KNOW Why You're Not Allowed Back. So Why Now?"

Splendor and Offender had kept silent this whole time. However Splendor was still a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment and Offender was confused, if not angry at the sight of the traitor.

The figure laughed loudly but it quickly turned to coughing and wheezing.

"A small crump3t. A t3ddy b3ar. 1t'2 20 l0n3ly back at th3 und3rw0rld."

"It's Either You Tell Me Or There Is No Going Back Option For You. Remember That." The tendril around Shadow's neck tightened up for only a moment as to threaten.

There was hesitance and a wheeze from the figure but gave in.

"Y0u hav3 20m3th1ng H3 want2. And a2k3d m3 t0 br1ng 1t back. But 2331ng a2 h0w 1t'2 n0t y3t 3v3n acc0mpl12habl3, and my m12tak3 l3d m3 t0 th12 m0m3nt, 1 233 that 1t'2 g01ng t0 tak3 a l0t m0r3 than m3. H3h.."

Tendrils went right back around the figure's throat and form and began to form a deadly grip.

There was choking from the figure

"WHAT! TAKE WHAT BACK!?"

There was more laughter and then the figure slowly started melting and then turning to a smoke. Then it was gone.

"Damn It." Slender said, retracting the tendrils into his back.

Offender and Slender tilted their heads to Splendor who was sniffling.

"Splendor, You Know I Wouldn't Hurt You Three If I Knew It Was You Guys." Slender said quietly as him and Offender helped him up.

"I-I know, little bro. P-Please just tell us next time."

"Yeah, That Actually Did Scare Me. Don't Attempt That Shit Again Without Notifying Us."

"I'm Sorry. I Will Next Time."

Slender began looking around the kitchen and sighed, seeing as how everything was a mess.

He felt a hand being placed onto his shoulder carefully. He turned his head to the hand then the owner of it.

Splendor smiled sadly at him, still a little upset about what just happened.

"We'll help you clean up. Don't worry about it."

Slender nodded thankfully.

Offender grumbled and walked off. "I'll Go Get The Brooms."

~~~~

You were currently in the bathroom getting dressed after you got done taking a bath. You had asked Brian to wait outside the door for you to help you back to your room.

He did insist on waiting inside and when you were done he would go out so he would be there when if you fell.

And luckily you didn't.

"You ok in there?" Brian suddenly asked on the other side of the door.

"Yup, didn't break a bone if that's you're wondering." With a chuckle.