Chapter 27

Sorry, guys. Been awhile I know. Ha, too many blocks. ;w; oh well, I just felt the need to continue so. Here ya go!)

Slender's POV

"Be Careful Tonight, Boys, And Have Eyeless Check Up Our Dear Guest In The Infirmary, Please." I said, having been pleased with the information that my loyal proxies have given me.

"Will do, sir." One of them called. So with that they left, closing the door behind them.

After a few moments of listening to the soft patter of their feet, I heaved a sigh of relief. Leaning back in my chair. I felt calm, relaxed.

I hummed as I sat there and just let my thoughts of our guest in the house swim around in my mind. I just couldn't get you out of my head ever since you arrived but never really thought it about too much. Though with the information I was given only a few minutes ago, I was more interested than I should be.

It was like you put something.. on me.

A hex? Did you brainwash me? How did you do it? You weren't a witch were you?

I'll have to add that to your folder or maybe a side note until I can figure out what you were doing to me.

I am so lost about all of this. What made you so special?

Flinching, I mumbled and leaned forward to open a drawer that held your nearly empty records.

Things that only I knew, only I would put in like your last moments of seeing you with you on your bike. Your accident.
Your body in a weird way but yet not broken.
Some blood down your face and arm.
Your parents shouting for you.

They knew nothing of your whereabouts besides watching you forcefully being dragged away from them in the hospital. They had mourned over you for awhile and might still be but I really wasn't too sure. They might have just forgotten about you after those years and actually moved on. Maybe.

Last time I checked they had another kid. A little girl. All I know was that she had some resemblance to you. Like your eyes and your over limit temper. Yours was better. You wore it better and it will always fit on you.

That was one reason why I kept this information in seperately, just so nobody else could find it besides me. That would have made you want to go reunite with them and I just couldn't let that happen.. not yet anyway..

Your company was most joyful, even if it is for small amounts of time and or from a large distance. Those short times make me feel warm and comfort me.

Even though your scared little doe face, the terrified look in your eyes, and your plumped lips trembled underneath my gaze is quite a cute look on you, I knew I'd have to try to get you to be more comfortable around me. I want more of that feeling and by damn would I get it. It's a great feeling to me and I haven't felt that way in a very, very long time.

Just then it clicked. The thing to explain it. What I've been looking for to describe it about you.

A drug. That's it, you were like a drug to me. I actually felt addicted to your presence and wanted nothing more than to smother myself into it. To let me be carried away with your sweet, warm relaxing aura.

Taking out a sticky note I quickly scribbling down my thoughts and the info I got from his proxies. You enticed me, (Y/N). My god were those feelings so strong and so worth the few moments we spent. You looked as if you were about to pass out.

"Hm?"

There was a slight hesitation in my writing as I caught sight of Sally's folder next to yours.