Chapter 46

Oof. I'm making another pasta story like this one but I need help on it. Could you guys help me choose for the ideas? It would be very much appreciated!))

"Seeing your progress on the report, you've been doing well. I suggest taking it easy for a bit however." Dr. Smiley said, looking through his papers on his clipboard.

"I also been noted that your wounds have fully healed. Has Jack taken out the stitches yet?" Looking up from his board to look at you.

You shook your head.

He hummed in acknowledgement.

"Well, you are free to leave once I get done snipping them out." The doctor said, adjusting his face mask.

You grinned happily. "Thank you. I don't think I would have lasted any longer in bed.."

He chuckled and nodded. "Yes. Like, who am I if I'm just laying in bed all day?"

You chuckled yourself and watched as he walked over to gather his medical tools.

"So, (Y/N)." You tilted your head at your name being spoken.

"Yeah?"

"I heard about last night. I hope you aren't too hung up on that." He opened up a drawer and pulled out a small pair of shiny metal scissors.

"I.. no.. Just still a little shaken up. Slender didn't explain all of it but he said he eventually would."

He hummed and nodded.

"I see. Well he did tell you those were past lives of the pastas here, right?"

"Yes he did." Fiddling with your fingers.

"Well while they are pasts, the residence here hate dwelling on it. So don't bring any of it up to any of them. Not everyone here likes listening to the "Big Change" of their life or how they were born to be trapped like they are now."

He then stopped to turn back to you, the air suddenly cold and his aura dark. "Do you like people talking about your past with someone random?"

You tensed and shook your head, hand up in defense. "I completely understand them. Don't worry."

He instantly brightened up and clasped his hands together before grabbing a pair of tweezers from out of the drawer as well.

"Excellent! Now let me see your stitchings and pop them right out. The sooner the better!" He said with the most enthusiasm.

You were confused on how his mood changed very quick.

~H~e~~~w~o~n~t~~~g~i~v~e~~~u~p~

The small brunette waited impatiently by the door, waiting for her father to come out.

She glanced up at the clock with a frown as the hands ticked by, so very slowly in her opinion.

Sally laid her head on Tim's arm, who was reading a piece of paper, and whined.

"Is he going to be okay?" She asked with worried eyes.

He glanced down at her. "Of course. He's most likely going to be let out."

She frowned and whined once more.

Her hair was then ruffled and she squeaked.

"Stop whining. He'll be out in a few."

Small hands pushed his away with a pout. "I know that!"

"Stop t-torturing S-Sally!" Toby said from beside him.

"Yeah!" She pouted once more but it seemed more playful this time.

"I can torture her all I want." The older man said.