Chapter 31

(I need ideas for this story and another story if that's okay. I'm running out and it's paining me to take long updates to catch up with school and think of the next chapter to these things. So, help me out? Also all of the characters I've mention in here that you have never heard before but think are Oc's, they are not. They are just Creepypasta's who I have chosen to be in here because not a lot of them get recognition and I hate to continuously use the same Pastas that we all know and love. Like Kate and Charlie are from Slender the Arrival.)

There was light laughter coming from in the patient room. Your food had been long since eaten and the tray on a table nearby the tall entity that accompanied you for the past few hours and oddly enough you were enjoying it.

He had been telling you past stories about the other inhabitants in the manor or about his family, to who you heard was actually quite nice. This was all morning as entertainment and to be honest you could not get enough of it.

It was like you two were like old friends catching up and all the tension between you two(mostly on your part) had dissipated after awhile within your stay.

"-And I Could Not For The Life Of Me Find That Stocking, Turns Out It Was Up On The Chandeliers In The Dining Room For A Whole Week Before Ms. P and Jason Had Mentioned It To Me."

A chuckle left your mouth as you shook your head. "Wow. Your brothers seem quite nice." Hinting the playful sarcasm.

"For A Moment They Do. Then You Have A Sassy Fashionista, A Flirt, And An Entertainer Around You Causing A Bit Of Mayhem Around The Manor."

You smiled and nodded but then tilted your head slightly. "Still, they sound fun. Will they be coming down anytime soon?"

"They Are For Christmas Actually. They Always Come Down And Stay Till New Year's." He said as a matter of fact.

"Great! I can't wait to meet them!" You smiled more at the thought of meeting his family. Yes it sounds like a crazy idea because you still are a bit terrified of the man in front of you but you were truly interested in seeing his family.

"Really? You Are Willing To See My Siblings?" He asked, sounding a bit hesitant and a hint of.. nervousness?

"Well, yeah. I mean, I've already met the family here as you can tell." Gesturing your damaged body in the plain white bed with another soft chuckle.

He nodded but didn't laugh. "I Am Still Dearly Sorry For Their Behavior And Actions." The Entity apologised.

"Slender, I told you that it was ok, it wasn't your fault. I am thankful that you stopped me though. I don't think I would have quit going after them. I don't think I would have stopped.." With that, you trailed off.

"You Had The Right Too But Please, Before You Do Any Of That, Notify Me Ahead Of Time Or Report It To Me And I Will Take Care Of It Myself."

Your chest felt warm to hear that. Why? What for? Is it because he told you you were in the right? No, you weren't like that. Is it because he really believed you? He already does ..Cared to help take care of things for you? No, that can't be right.

"I will, or try too," You said, "I probably won't do so after the first or seco-"

A knock at the door had caught both of your attention. There was shuffling and tapping on the other side of the door, it sounded a bit impatient?

"Come In." The being beside you said quite calmly.

(I'm just going to fix him up a bit here because the person who made Dr. Smiley had taken art without perm and I don't wanna do that. So I'll keep certain things on him like his hair and hair color but I'll change or add something.)

There was a moment of stillness and silence before the door slowly open, revealing a tan, raven haired man with deep piercing light ruby eyes that had looked at Slender then those eyes lighting up once sighting your figure.

He wore the typical old fashion doctor uniform with a red tie and the long, blinding white lab coat that swayed slightly behind him and from what may just be a black dress shirt from underneath. There was also a plain white doctor's mask around his mouth area and it brought up some bad memories with his attire.

He looked to be in his mid or early twenties. He played the formal role quite well but a few flaws here and there with his messy hair, the slight sloppiness of his tie and the small light brownish stains on some part of his attire. You knew what it was and your stomach didn't seem to settle right.

"Ah, Dr. Smiley. So Nice To See Your Trip Back From Nevada. How Was It?" (If you are from here, change it yourself.) Slender said as the man known as Dr. Smiley came walking in.

His gaze lingered a little in your form before turning back to Slender. "Oh, it went well, just had one or two fall backs on the drive back. The roads are getting bad. You should really announce that to the others at Dinner." The man said as he placed down his suitcase by the door.

The both if them talked as if you weren't even there. However you still listened in on their convo.

The being beside you sighed and nodded. "A Few Accidents Happened Nearby The Autumn Tall Bridge This Morning." He said with a little annoyance.

"Yes, I've heard about that. Too close for our comfort."

"I've Noted That.. I Was Going To Head Back To My Office After This But Seeing As How You Are Here, I'll Leave You Too It." Slender had taken the empty tray from beside him and had gotten up to leave the room.

This left you all confused and a little terrified. Ok, if Slender trusts him alone with you then he should be fine, right? Won't hurt you, right?

"I'll Come Visit Again Later, (Y/N). Dr. Smiley, Please Take Care Of Him Properly, None Of Those.." Slender paused to rethink his answer when hunched over slightly in the doorway.

"You Know What I Mean. Have A Nice To You Two." And with that he closed the door.

You and the man stared at the door until both of your focus was on each other. One being excited and curious, and the other being terrified and ready to jump out the fucking window.