Chapter 10

(Note: Cowbelly ruins everything.)

You decided today was the day you officially announced yourself as the maid of this household til you got back home, You started clearing some stuff up while Sally waited at the dirty table to which you soon cleaned off til it you could see your reflection.

You looked in the pantry and found a dough box, Smiling you grabbed that and looked into the fridge as you waited for the sink to be filled with hot water. Grabbing some mozzarella cheese, Tomato sauce, And pepperoni.
You started making the dough but as you let it sit out to rise for a bit you cleaned up more of the kitchen to which Sally did help you with cleaning off the walls. You done all the dishes under 15 minutes and checked on the dough, You fluffed it a couple of times and let it go back to rising. You preheated the oven before going back to what you were doing.

Sally did poke at it and you put out your spoon, She grinned and grabbed a fork. "On guard you spoon loving peasant!" She giggled. "Oh no! It is you who should be on guard, Or the king will be very mad!" You pointed to the broom and it all goes silent.

"Sorry sir! I was putting this towns person in their place!" You fake gasped. "Fowl! You monster!" You then pretended to sword fight to the death, Grabbing some metal bowls for hats and building small forts with chairs. "I shall win this time ferrypwinky!" She put her fork up in the air with pride. "I won't loose to you purplestache!" You chuckled.

"You will be no match for my fort, For it is made by many gummies and gingerbread men!" You awed and looked down. "Mines made out of toilets and old people." You both start laughing at what you said, Unknown to you both that a few people had been watching you guys cook, Clean, And act out. In all honesty they got a kick out of it.

"Alright let me go make your food and put it in the oven then we can see who will win." She nodded and ran over with you, You fed her a small pepperoni as you made her food.

It wasn't in the best situation but they didn't care. After you had put her food in the oven you 2 resumed playing. You stopped once you spotted 2 boxes from under the table. "Wait what is that?"

You crawled under the table and retrieved them, A pancake batter and A cheesecake box. They weren't opened or anything so you thought you could make the waffles in the morning since from cleaning up the kitchen you found a maker for that.

You made the cheesecake quickly and placed it in the fridge before going back to play. In the end the toilet and old people fort lost."How could you do this to me! I thought what what we had was special!" You pretended to cry, She giggled and pat your head with her royal fork. "You may stay at my fort but don't eat it!"

Chuckling you crawled over to her. "I will not eat it I promise." She pushed opened the 'Big doors' for your entrance, By the time you got there the oven beeped. "Your foods done Sal." She squealed and helped you put up the stuff quickly and walked to the oven to take it out.

Once you did you let it cool off and put it on a plate. You took the plate to her and set it down while you cleaned up the rest of the kitchen, After that you seen the room spotless. You smiled and washed up Sally's plate and you both went back upstairs to the bedroom. You had gotten her tucked in, Once she had fallen asleep you had went downstairs to clean up down there. It took you an hour each to clean them but you managed.

It was 3 am in the morning and you felt tired, Walking up the stairs and to the bedroom you laid down on the bed gently so you didn't wake Sally up. After a few seconds you fell asleep.

~

You yawned and opened your eyes, You get confused as you see that isn't your ceiling. You blinked and started looking around the room. This isn't your bedroom, Your eyes widened and was about to stand up to go find Sally but you feel something curling up next to your side.

You look over and see her with her messy bed hair and peacefully asleep. You sighed in relief until everything came crashing back down on you, Remembering everything and what happened. You frowned and carefully moved out of bed.

You went into the bathroom and started up the shower, You locked the door and got undressed to take a shower. After taking it, You dried off only to stop mid in your tracks to find a outfit neatly folded for you on the sink. You walked towards them and examined them, A white V shirt with Grey boxers, Black pants, And brown socks.

Shrugging you put them on, You combed your hair with your fingers since you didn't have a brush or comb. You threw the towel into a basket nearby with the others clothes and unlocked the door. You grunted a bit from the sudden tackle but you quickly caught yourself.

You saw it was Sally, She was crying and hugging you tightly. "I-I thought you l-left me!" You frowned and picked her up. "I would never leave you, You're my top priority. You got that?" She nodded and hid her face in your shoulder.

"If you get dressed then I'll make you the waffles that we found last night." She rubbed her puffy red eyes quickly and smiled. She nodded as she ran to the dresser, Taking out some clothes and ran past you to the bathroom.

You chuckled and went downstairs to make her breakfast.