Chapter 39

Hope you guys are enjoying this. Cause I'm going to keep attempting in embarrassing you but keep you interested. I seen not much action on here either so read to find out.))

It took no time for Sally to start getting excited over our baby photos and childhood pictures, Splendor as well.

They were both pointing out to each and every picture. Splendor explained the photos of course as she wanted to know about them.

"Oh and this one was when we were hiking up the hill in that same summer! Offender was crying on the way too and back from the top of it."

"Hey! I Was Tired!" Offender defended with a grumble.

Sally giggled. "That's okay! I get tired after walking for too long! Daddy puts me on his shoulders when I do!"

"Your Father?" Trendor asks and turns to Slender.

"Yup! He walks a lot and he said he doesn't mind! I'm usually the captain on his shoulders!" She grinned proudly.

Splendor begins to chatter with her excitedly about it while Offender listened and Trendor did not seem satisfied.

"A Word, Brother." It wasn't a question, more like a demand.

Slender sighed and picked Sally up to place her in Splendor's lap. Definitely not trusting Offender and walked with Trendor.

They both made it out to the hall before his brother started his interrogation.

"Mind Explaining About Her Father? I Thought He Did Not Know That She Was Alive."

Slender placed his pale hand on the faceless patch on his head and shook his head.

"Not Her Biological. More Like Her.. Step? He Adopted Her After He Found Her."

"Found Her?"

"I Didn't Ask Him Yet. He Can Only Tell Me So Much. I Want Him To Trust Me."

Trendor nodded and tilted his head down in thought.

"Has He Been Taking Care Of Her Properly?"

"Yes Actually. He's Taken Care Of Her Very Well. However He's Been In Our Medic Bay."

"What For?"

"Got In A Fight Here With Some Of My Children. They Were Punished Though."

Trendor hummed.

"Care To Take Me To Him?"

"Of Course. I Have To Bring Lunch And Sally To Him Now."

"Alright." Trendor mumbled.

Slender walked back to the entrance of the living room and called out.

"Come On, Child. Let's Go See Your Father."

"Okay! I can't wait to tell Daddy about how you were in sus- suspa- um.."

"Suspenders." Splendor said with a smile.

"Suspenders!"

Slender groaned quietly but from beside him was a chuckling Trendor.

"She Is Quite Cute."

"She Is. She's Made Me A Flower Crown, As Embarrassing As It Is. I'm Preserving It Later."

Sally had grabbed a hold on Slender's hand and the three started walking to the kitchen.

"That Just Tops The Little Girl In General." You can practically hear the smugness in Trendor's voice.

"Quiet, Trend."