Chapter 13

(Just watch it, headphones needed.)

As you walked back inside, you forgot the tears that were still staining your cheeks. Wiping them away and with your best to seem normal and not bawling your eyes out, you glance around the clean kitchen- scratch that.

The dishes were atrocious, a soft sigh leaving your mouth, deciding to do them as quick as you can before going to do something else.

Hearing some giggling in the next room over, you decided to peak in once you were on the last dish. Turning off the faucet and grabbing a clean towel to dry your hands on.

Strolling right over to see what was going on in the room, you saw that Sally was on the couch, having her hair braided by a woman with light brown hair, pale skin and a green eyes. She also had a green? Blue jacket? It seemed faded a bit. Both sitting on the couch.

You felt another ache in your chest, but it was only a small tug. You made your way over, stepping on a loose floor board, the woman stopped what she was doing and glanced up to look at you.

Now, scratch the green eyes part, the other eye has a clock in her socket and when getting closer you can see the ends of her mouth was stitched. Flinching at this, you stop in your tracks and you both stare until she broke the silence between you two.

"Are you the one that Slender allowed to stay for a certain period?" Her voice was soft but something in it made it sound so..Fake. Emotionless.

Before you could answer, Sally decided to peak her little head over the couch to see who was there. Seeing you, her bright green eyes lit up and she grinned at you.

"Yeah, That's my daddy! Hi!" She waved to you excitedly, you waved back with a smile. The woman stared at you, giving you a suspicious look and you giving her a slight nervous one but she shrugged it off. She carefully pushed Sally back down by her shoulders and fixed her head to be straight so she can continue braiding her hair.

"I see, does he take good care of you?" You can see another grin edge it's way across her face. She then put her hands into the air, "He does! He gives me a load of hugs and let's me help him bake sometimes!"

The woman looked up to take a good look at you til Sally spoke up again, "He even keeps the monsters away when I go to sleep! Reading me bedtime stories and tells me I can go jump on him to wake him up if I get to scared!"

Sally giggled and slightly did the woman, she hummed in acknowledgement and you just stood there with a smile and chuckled. Walking over, you planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"Love you, Sally."

She squealed and leant up to hug you with her small arms to which she received one back. "I love you too!"

You then patted her head gently and decided to explore the mansion if you're gonna be here for awhile. "I'm gonna go take a look around, can you watch her, miss..?" The woman smirked slightly and never took her eyes off of Sally.

"Clockwork, you can call me Clock for short," Taking a hair tie, she tied the braid up at the end and let go of Sally's hair. "But to answer your question, yes, I can watch her for ya but this'll be on the house since you made breakfast."

You chuckled at this and nodded. She shooed you off and you did exactly that. Once you were gone, you heard a tv get switched on and cartoons played. Exploring wasn't easy, since you had to be careful for any of the other people here.

Maybe he didn't explain to all of them. Or maybe he did but didn't see all of them or they were all there and just didn't care. Experiencing this nerve wracking situation makes you feel sick.