Chapter 34

(Sorry for taking so long guys.)

"Well, you should be out in two days!" Dr. Smiley said.

You nodded with a frown. "I kinda wanted to be out here by tonight."

He shrugged and walked over to the sink and opened the cabinet above it.

"Hmm. Okay, if you can get up and walk out of here then you can go."

Your eyes widen slightly. Just like that?

You sat up and tried not to groan. Swinging your legs over the bed, you took a deep breathe and stood up.

Your legs shot up with pain and you almost fell back. Smiley walked over with hands behind his back.

"Well? Go on. Don't be shy." He said in encouragement.

You look at him then at your legs again and forced yourself to take a step and it felt like needles with each one.

The man watched you like a Hawk the whole time.

You wobbled and bit back the hisses and when you were just about to the door you dropped to your knees.

"Just as you think you were about to make it, you fell."

You looked up at him with a huff. "I tried."

"Of course you did," He walked over and gripped a hold of your arm and pulled you up to help you to the bed. "But it seemed that it just wasn't enough."

The only thing you could do was nod and get back into bed. "I'll go get your medication and-"

He was interrupted by the door swinging open and your heads turned to it to see Hoodie standing there with his hand on the doorknob.

"Smiley, I need to talk to you."

He stared at the masked man for a minute before letting out a, "Oh! That's me, hehe. I'll be back." He called to you and then walked out.

You waved to Hoodie with a smile and he seemed hesitant but waved.

You tilted your head. Why did he hesitate to wave?

Your hand slowly dropped to your lap.

"Weird.." You stared down at your lap and sighed.

After a few minutes Smiley and Hoodie came back in, along with Toby and Tim behind them, unmasked but looked uncertain but serious.

"So, (Y/N). These three gentlemen here have said some interesting things about you."

"Oh, really?" You were confused.

"About this bone thing. You dropped from a two story behind your home, correct?"

You gulped and nodded.

"Behind that home is a hill that does dip."

You nodded again, getting nervous by the second. "Yeah..?"

"I t-think it's p-pretty fuckin c-c-cool!" Toby says with a goofy grin, with a twitch every now and then.

"Toby, calm down. Now would you like to explain to us?" Hoodie asked.

You got more nervous. Tim walked over to you and sat on the bed beside your legs.

"You do realize we aren't mad or anything. We just need to know because that could actually be helpful." He said with a reassuring smile.

He seen that you weren't having a good time being interrogated by them.

You soon relaxed at this and nodded.

"I don't know what it is either. The doctors never talked about it with me."

"Shouldn't they have talked to you about it in person or give you medication for it?" Brian asked.

"I.." Should you tell them?

Toby almost practically bounced over to you two with a smile.

"He-Hey, if it m-makes you feel a-any better, e-everyone here all h-have o-our weird issues. B-Big ex-example, m-me!" He said.

"I h-have t-tourettes, I'm numb t-to all pain a-and sometimes f-feeling, and kinda h-have a problem w-with setting t-things on fire."

You smiled at him.

"W-What, don't believe me? I c-can break my f-finger right now!" And as he went to go do just that Tim quickly stopped him.

"Ok. I think he sees your point."

"K-Key word, think."

Tim is glaring at him at this point.

"No, I get it. Thanks guys.."

Toby grinned at Tim smugly.

"See, l-let me d-do the t-talkin next time." Tim looked like he was about to strangle him, actually about to get up.

"Toby-"

"They weren't just any doctors." You began, trying to get them to stop.

They turned to look at you.

"What were they?"

"That's the thing, I don't know either. From some lab, military, hell, the government? I just know that they aren't your typical doctors."

They listened carefully.

"I was.. in a lab, that's all I saw anyway, but way before meeting you guys. Experiments and other stupid things on my bones."

You sighed.

"I think this part is how some of it got started with my escape but in one of those experiments, they didn't get all of what they need, out. Then I just started randomly taking notes, detailed ones for some reason and finding cuts in their times and when they'll take me to the chair."

They were confused and you knew why.

"The chair was to strap me down if they knew it was something I really wasn't going to like next."

"Ah." Tim said.

"I also happened to find out that it might have been my marrow that was causing it but they couldn't get a hold of it because nothing could break into it. I don't know it's just what I've managed to find out."

You sighed and looked up at them.

"They did attempt it for my veins and check in some of my deepest muscle tissue at some point but they got something, just not what they truly needed."

They all nodded or hummed.

"Well, I'm gonna write this down for later, hopefully we can found out soon!" Smiley said excitedly.

"Oh no no no, I am not doing any of that anymore."

"The tests aren't going to be painful, at least we will have the decency to numb you from the head down." Smiley added.

"I still don't want to do it. It's what I've been avoiding this whole time." You said with a frown.

"M-Maybe if y-you f-feel more c-comfortable?" Toby asked with a tilt of his head.

You bit your lip and thought about it.

"Maybe.. just maybe.."

Brian walked over and patted your shoulder.

"You don't have to but if you do, this'll be a great help."

You looked up at him and gave your attempt with a shakey smile.

"Ok."