Chapter 42

I'm gonna cut straight to the walk cause I'm lazy af like every other time. Enjoy a mini Shortsen comic. I'm also rushing these chapters so if they aren't that good please do not get mad at me. I want to continue this story but I'm giving it half the love then it should be.))

(F/C) = (Favorite/Candy)

The five of you were walking away from the manor to no where really. It was great to get out. Oh how you missed this. A calm snowy walk with Sally's hand in yours.

But now you have three other people with you who you found quite close. You felt warmth in your chest at the sight of their faces.

Pride? Proud of yourself for getting some friends? Maybe getting to finally be close to people? Or maybe that you gotten the best people to be by your side?

You smiled.

You started thinking about all the times that they've been nice to you. The times that they've helped you.

Tim with bringing you things and taking you out to go on your spree.

Toby with taking care of Sally and getting along with her and being your joy day.

Brian for being there and quick to understanding of your problems.

Although Slender wasn't there with you, he was such a great help in taking care of you.

Same with the other three but they also took care of Sally for you.

This made your stomach churn and do flips, your cheeks turned a light pink and chest tightened and you suddenly got nervous.

Why are you acting this way? What's going on with you? Are you sick?

'Oh come on, I just got done getting out of bed.' You began to get annoyed with your body. You wanted out, not inside all the time. 'Why can't-'

"-BAM! I-It fell and s-splat to the g-ground! And it w-was all thanks t-to Toby and h-his s-slipper!"

Sally gasped and shuttered. "Did it die?"

"Mhm! It's l-legs curled up! Tim c-can even tell y-you! D-Dude, back me up here." Toby leaned over to Tim to whisper the last part to him.

Tim rolled his eyes. "Yeah, it was pretty big. It was all hairy and scuttled around. Little thing could even jump and slap you in mid air."

"Should have gone extinct." Brian added in.

"You g-guys screamed l-like little g-girls! Sally has b-bigger balls t-than you two! T-Take notes." Toby said crossing his arms. You chuckled at that.

Tim snorted. "Pfft, us? We watched you scream for a whole minute throwing things at it. You even flipped the dresser on it."

"N-Nuh uh, that was B-Brian!"

"Bet. I can show you a video of an up close spider and you'll scream your head right off." Brian joined in.

"Nah, y-you two would be t-the ones screaming, e-even b-before the video plays y-you'd guys would b-be terrified. I w-won't do t-t-that to you g-guys." Toby said mockingly.

You laughed a bit.

"What? You want in on this?" Tim smirked.

"Sure." You shrugged.

Out of nowhere Toby jumped in front of you and dropped to his knees in a begging position. You had to stop so you didn't bump into him. "B-Be on my side! P-Pleaaaase!"

"Oh my god." Brian said staring at the scene.

"Daddy! Toby needs our help!" Sally looked up to you.