Taken

"What's going on Rhydian?" Emma looked over at them noticing the worried glances and whispering they've been sharing.

"Nothing mom. Just talking about Shan and Tom." Maddy replied quickly.

"Oh really? Well whenever you get done talking about them come help me me with something please." Emma said with an 'I know your Lying to me' face.

"Come on let's go somewhere else." Maddy took his hand and ran through the woods. This time in another direction from yesterday. After about five minutes they finally got to a spot that they know is far enough away from everybody.

"So what kind of stuff did she ask you?" Maddy stared at the ground.

"Just about where I was, what I did, and you." She looked up to glance at Rhydian.

"My mom was right. I shouldn't have gone back. Even Shan warned me!" Maddy leaned up against a tree.

"I just don't understand why they are still looking for you. It's been four years since you've been back." Rhydian said.

"I don't know. You'd think after finding out what you want and the family disappearing, you would stop." She started to get angry but stopped herself from yelling.

"I can talk to Tom and see if Shan is really doing this?"

"No, just keep it between us please. I don't want Tom to start thinking that Shan is a bad friend again."

"Ok, I'm actually thinking about coming back here." Rhydian blurts out suddenly. Maddy looked extatic.

"YES! That would be awesome! We would see each other everyday!" Then her gigantic smile went away.

"But that would mean that you leaving Tom and Shan. You would also have to make up a lie for why you left......again." Rhydian just stood there.

"Yeah. Tom has Jimi and Shan has Tom so I think it will be ok. It's not like we've been hanging out that much anymore anyway." Rhydian whispers the last part. Maddy snaps her head in his direction.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I've just kinda shut myself off from them when you left. I still keep in touch but we don't hang out as much as we used to. I guess it's not the same without you there too." Maddy nods her head and grabs rhydians hand.

...

For the rest of the day they just talked and walked. When they got back it was like nobody noticed that they left.

"Well, I'll see you tomarrow then," Rhydian kissed her goodbye and disappeared into the distance.

---the next day---

Rhydian got up early to pack everything he needed and wanted. Before he left, he wrote a note explaining where and why he had left. Of course it was all a lie. He finally left with a big cheeky grin. He rushed through the woods before a strange smell hit his nose. One he had never smelt before. There was a rustle behing him. Then a snap of a twig. Before he knew it he was in a net out cold.

...

He woke up in a car. Who how much later. He had a bag over his head. Rhydian passed out again. This time he woke up in a big white room. It had a small bed in it, which he was in, and nothing else. He could hear some conversations coming from outside the door. He couldn't hear them clearly but he could make out some of it.

"analyze everything.......don't give....back to him." Then he realised exactly what was happening to him when he tried to move but what strapped to the bed.

"LET ME OUT!" He screamed but no answer. He was left alone in there with no food and nothing to do but sit there, staring at a white wall with a white door.

Back at the pack, Maddy was wondering what was taking Rhydian so long to get here. She's been waiting an hour longer from what she usually does. She used Eolas to find him. She saw nothing. Usually, she could find Rhydian fast but today she couldn't. She just felt that something happened.

"What's wrong Maddy?" Daniel and Emma were walking towards her now.

"It's Rhydian. I can't find him anywhere. I think he might be in trouble."

AUTHORS NOTE:

I know it's not that exciting but I'm new at this so take it easy on me. :) BYE!!