Maddy fights back

Maddy's POV

I am furious. We've had the same amount of land for centuries and they want to come and take it! No! On top of that they threaten me parents and possibly me!? I wanted to calm down before I do something that I was going to regret but I couldn't stop running. The scent of Lexi and Jo got stronger. I knew I was getting close.

Rhydians POV

When the smiths told me that they had to split the land, I knew that Maddy wasn't running to calm down. I jumped up and ran out the door. "Where are you going?!" I heard them say. "To stop Maddy!" I yelled back. I remember the way to Jos house. I can smell Maddy. It's too late.

Maddy's POV

I ran up to the door and burst it open. I ran up to lexi's parents and pounced. Lexi and Jo ran from their rooms. "Maddy! Stop!" Lexi yelled. Her mom pulled me off her dad. We circled each other. "How dare you want to divide OUR land!" I flashed my eyes. The young wolfbloods looked confused. "I'll tell you what I told your parents. Three simple options:

1.divide the land

2.we tell dr.whitewood about us and get you in trouble.

3.we kill you"

I growled at them. "Mom! Dad! What is going on!" Lexi shouted. They stopped and looked at their children. "They weren't going to let us stay do we did what we had to." Lexi left the room with Jo not far behind. They turned back to me. Just as I was about to strike, Rhydian came running in. "Stop! Maddy!" He ran next to me. I stopped and turned my attention to him. "No Rhydian. This isn't right!" I turned and transformed. I lunged at them. I hit jos mom. Her leg started to bleed. "Maddy!" Rhydian transformed and stepped in between us. I pushed him out of the way. I got a good bite into the dads back making him howl. I did the same to the mom. I ran out of the house when I saw Lexi. I changed back and ran to the woods.

Rhydians POV

Maddy bit them both, hard. Lexi ran down the steps. "What.....MADDY!" Her eyes changed color. I ran to block the door. "Move!" "No. Stay here if you want your parents to stay alive. While your at it, pack up your valuables. You will be leaving." I slammed the door in her face. I followed maddy's scent into the woods. I heard really fast breathing just a head of me. Maddy. She was at our tree. "Mads?" I said while sitting down next to her. "What did I just do?" She said. "You defended your family." I said."yeah right. More like disgraced it." There was a long pause. "I'm sorry Rhydian. I shouldn't have pushed you out if the way." She looked at the ground. I moved her face to mine. We looked into each others eyes. Our lips fit together perfectly. I kissed her softly. It was a long kiss. We broke apart. She laid her head on my chest as she hugged me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too. We should head home." She stood up and we held hands. "Rhydian, can we have one night to ourselves?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her head.

When we reached the house, everyone was still there. "What happened!" Mrs. Smith asked. "I....I went after lexi's family." Maddy said. I sat down on the couch.

Third person POV

"You did what?!" Daniel said. "Do you know how dangerous that was?" Emma explained. "We'll at least they told me what they told you!" Maddy screamed. Emma and Daniel exchanged looks. "I told Lexi to pack their things and leave before I left. I don't know if she really did it." Rhydian said. "Call her. Find out! Do something!" Emma yelped. Maddy sat next to Rhydian. "We are happy that you are ok but we have to get home." Tom said. They said their goodbyes and left.

Rhydian walked into the room after calling Lexi. "They left." He said. A sigh of relief filled the room. "We should check just to be safe. Maddy, Rhydian you stay here. We will go." Emma said. Maddy and Rhydian nodded. Emma and Daniel went to check the house.

Maddy's POV

"Do you think they are really gone?" I asked Rhydian. "I don't know." I rested my head on his shoulder and sighed.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hiiiiii. So there ya go! Do they really leave or seek revenge? Then next chapter might be the last one. Keep reading to find out! I hope you liked it BYE!!!!!