New kids

Maddy's POV

We've been going to school for a week and I'm already sick. I think it was because it was cold outside and I never zipped up me jacket. Rhydian walked in to see how I was doing. It was really early so I was surprised to see him. "Do you feel any better?" "No. I only feel worse." I answered. "You should stay home today. You look like you could pass out." He said. I nodded and he left the room.

Rhydians POV

Maddy looks awful. Good thing the full moon is coming up. I hurried up and got dressed, went downstairs to grab some breakfast, and went to school. I was gone before anyone was awake. Besides Maddy. I wanted to run through the woods before school and just explore. I ran deep into the woods. That's when I smelt someone. Not human. Wolfblood. I looked around me using ALl of my senses. Then I saw a girl and a boy walking in the direction of school. They were dressed like me. Grey shirt, tie, jeans, and a backpack. The girl had long curly brown hair that bounced every time she took a step. The boy had short brown hair cut like mine but shorter. They looked about the same age. I didn't move until I thought that they were far enough away from me that they couldn't hear me. I jolted out of the woods and straight to school to tell Shan and Tom about the new wolfbloods. "Shan! Tom!" I shouted while running up to them. "There're new wolfbloods here."I tried to keep my voice down. "What?! More people we have to deal with." Shan said while crossing her arms and leaning on her left foot. "No they looked.... Clean. Like from the city. They-" I stopped when I smelt them. "Brown curly hair." Shan said. I nodded. "Only new kids in school. Who would have guessed. All the new kids turn out weird." Tom said jokingly. I pushed Toms shoulder lightly. We laughed and walked inside. We found the new kids at their lockers. Shan turned to us then back around. She walked up to the new kids. We followed. "Hi. I'm Shannon. This is Tom and Rhydian." She gestured to us. "Hello! I'm Lexi and this is Jo." She was really happy. "You sound like you have an accent." Tom said. "Yeah we're from America. Our parents moved here for a job nearby." "That's cool. Are you guys related or friends." Lexi laughed. "This is my twin brother." Lexi said. "Wow. I've never meet twins before!" After that, the bell rung and we went to class. Right before I was about to walk in, Lexi pulled me back. "I know this is weird to say now like this but we are like you!" She whispered. "I know." I walked in and sat at my normal seat. Lexi and Jo sat behind me and Mr.Jeffries started his speech. The bell rang for lunch after science. "Can we sit with you today Tom?" Jo asked. We could tell that he was the quiet one of the two. "Sure!" Tom said. "But do you like football?" We all turned to him. "What? It's a question." "I love football, wait, that means soccer here. No I don't like football." He said and we all laughed. If course except for Tom. "Where's Mads?" Shan asked. "She's sick today. She looks like she's about to pass out any second." Tom and Shan made that 'oo that's bad' face. Lexi asked, "who's Mads?" "She's Rhydians girlfriend!" Shan said while nudging Lexi's arm. I blushed a little. "And she's our friend!" Tom added in. "I'm surprised that the three Ks haven't come after you yet." I said. "Who?" At that the three Ks came up to the table that we were now sitting at. "Hi Lexi! I'm Kay and they are Katrina and Kara." She looked at me. "Oh." The Ks huffed and left the scene. We laughed at them and went out on the playground. Lexi played football with us (the guys) and Jo talked with Shan about science stuff.

At the end of the day I decided to walk home with Lexi and Jo. "Have you transformed yet?" I asked. "I have but he hasn't and we don't know why." Jo was running ahead of us. "The full moon is coming up so maybe he'll transform then." I pointed out. She nodded. She started to ramble on about America. I just let her talk. I bent down to "tie my shoe" and used Eolas to check on Maddy. She was lying on the couch watching TV. "And that's why I love California." She said. "Are there any wolfbloods in America?" She nodded. "A whole secret community. We lived there but my dad got a job here." She didn't seem happy to move. "That's cool. We call them the wild pack here. They live in the wild and I came from that pack. I'm tame now but still have a little wild in me." She was fascinated. "So there's a "tame" wolfblood and a "wild" wolfblood species. So I'm tame then." "Yeah. So is Maddy and me." She nodded. "Maddy is a wolfblood too." "Yep." "Tom and Shannon are not." She said. "Mmhmm." She soaked it all in. I don't want to tell her about Dr.Whitewood or Liam and Shans research just yet. We reached her house. It was huge! It had three stories and lots of yard. "Wow." "Yep. This is our house." I stopped. "I better get home. See you tomorrow!" I shouted and started back to Maddy.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Will Maddy let Lexi and Jo into the pack or will it just be another story like Jana's? Yeah I know I used my name in this story but who doesn't want to be a wolfblood and meet Rhydian! Jo is made up so yeah! This was just a get to know chapter. Hope you liked it BYE!!!!