Home finally

Maddy's POV

I woke up on Rhydians chest. We were holding hands. I picked up my head and let go of his hand. I kissed his cheek softly and started to head back to the pack. I hope I didn't wake him. I could hear people shouting to one another as I got closer. "That's awful! You can't do that!" I heard someone say. "I am, now be quiet all of you!" She sounded like Jana. "But they are so young." A man said. "I know and don't care." Jana said. I stopped moving for a second. I ran into the crowd."what's going on?!" Someone chuckles and said,"you should know. Your the one who had this happen." I looked around and saw Jana....standing with my mom. I couldn't find dad anywhere. I ran into their tent and found him sitting on the ground. "Are you allowing her to do this to me?" I asked. "No but I tried and she won't budge. I think it's time that we all leave the wild pack." He looked at me like he was really concerned about something. "I agree." I left and went back to Jana and my mom. Me mom hit Jana with her elbow telling her to talk. "Maddy, we cought you with Rhydian and......and we are exiling you from the pack. As well as Rhydian but he will be place far away from you." I stared at me mom and flashed my eyes at her. "Dad hates you for this! I was his only child and you ruined it. If I were him, we wouldn't even be friends after this!" I yelled and ran back towards Rhydian. "There's no use, he's been taken care of." I still kept running. When I got to the spot that he used to be, I stopped and sniffed around. When I couldn't smell him at all I sat down and silent tears ran down my face.

Rhydians POV

I woke up and Maddy was gone. I used Eolas to see her walking back to the pack. I stated and looked at the woods below me. I didn't notice where we stopped until now. We were right off the edge of a clif outlined in rocks. It was beutiful up here. I heard a twig snap. I turned around and got shot with a tranquilizer gun. They put a bag over my head and threw me into a car trunk. I didn't know what was going on. Then I thought about it. "It's because I kissed Maddy." I said thinking out loud. I can't imagine what's going on with her. I waited to say anything to her. "Rhydian where are you?" Maddy asked me through her mind. "I'm in a trunk of a black car." I answered. "I'm going to find you Rhydian." Maddy said "one day we are going to be together again and forget everyone." She said. I couldn't to here her say things that sound like they were about to hurt her. "Are they going to hurt you?" I asked worried. "Yes by taking you away from me." She answered. We talked about random things through out my ride. We came to a sudden stop and I heard the getting out. They opened the trunk and took the bag off my face. I looked around. I was at maddy's house. "Maddy's mum thinks your far away but Jana told me to bring you here. Don't move and we will help you get started." The man said. He helped me out and I went inside. And sat in maddy's room. I waited for their return.

Maddy's POV

I talked to Rhydian for a long time and I stopped when he did. Jana ran up to me. "Rhydian is at your house. Go now!" She said and then ran way from me. I ran towards the house happy to be back in Stonybridge and with Rhydian. I don't know what in going to do once I'm back. I can't go to school because I don't have parents anymore and I can't roam around because ill get put in foster care. I got to my front door and swung it open. Rhydian ran out of my room and smiled once he saw me. I hugged him and smiled. "What so we do now?" I asked. "We'll some man is going to get us started off." He said. "What does that mean?" "I think he means that he'll give us food and money. So for now let's just hang out and talk." I looked at the bathroom. "I think we should call the people to turn in the electricity, water, And heat." I looked back at him. "How do you do that?" He asked. "I don't know." I sat down on the couch. There was a lot of time for us to do stuff together so we did do stuff together. A few hours layer there was a knock on the door. Rhydian jumped up to answer it. "Hello again. I ran to the bank and the store. Here is food for you and here is 2 million pounds." My eyes widened."did you rob a bank or something?!" "No your ancestors were very rich and put all their money in a bank that I own. I just took out all you have and divided it into four. There is some on these cards, one for each, and some in cash, one for each as well. Oh yea, every thing is turned back on like water, heating, electricity, and that sort of stuff." We gazed at how much money and food we had. "Thank you so much! Please visit every now and then to see how we are doing." I said. "What's your name so we know how to address you." Rhydian tried to sound all safisticated. The man was wearing a suit and tie so he already is safisticated. "James Fin is my name and I will be delighted to stop by. Well I must get going. Good luck. Bye" he left the house. We unpacked everything and I headed straight for the shower. He was so kind to do this for us. Once I finished and got in a pair of clean pajamas I snuggled up to Rhydian who had taken a shower too. This is how I want the rest of my life to be. Right beside Rhydian.

AURHORS NOTE:

I'm sorry that I didn't post for two days because I was very busy. I know this one isn't super like others were but I hope you still enjoyed it! Ok BYE!!!