Recovery

Maddy's POV

We know that Rhydian woke up so he's not dead. Me patents decided to take Tom home and then they would go home. They tried to get me to go home with them but I told them that I am staying with Rhydian. They finally gave up and left.

It has been hours since they left. It was pretty late so I laid my head down on my arms by Rhydians arm. I soon fell asleep.

(Dream) we were back in school like nothing had happened. Rhydian had just asked me out and the Ks come walking by saying "Rhydians got a girlfriend! Rhydians got a girlfriend!" I ran home to tell me parents. They gave me a lecture about being safe and that sort of stuff. I finished getting ready and Rhydian knocked on the door. "Ready?" He asked I nodded and we ran into the woods. He took me to the river. Our favorite place. He had a picnic set up. "I know it's not fancy but-" "it's perfect." I stopped him and we sat down. We mostly joked around and had a normal conversation. It was really sweet. When we finished we went up on a hill to watch the sun set. Just as the sun set Rhydian turned to me and kissed me. Then before anything else happened, I woke up. (End of dream) Rhydian tapped me on the arm. My head flung up. "Hi." He said quietly. "Uh hi." I said rubbing my eyes. Then I realized what was really happening. "Your awake!" I shouted. He chuckled. Then I got serious. "Do you remember waking up the first time?" I asked. "I woke up before." He sounded confused. "You woke up during the surgery and your eyes were yellow." He put his hand over his face and groaned. "Ug. I really don't remember that Maddy." He turned his face to me. "It doesn't matter. They thought that they were contacts." We exchanged smiles. I looked at the time. It was two in the morning. "Do you ever miss the old days where it would just be the whole group and nobody trying to find out about us?" I asked "all the time. It was so much less stressful." He moved over and motioned me to lay next to him. I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. We both fell asleep in that position.

--the next day--

Emma's POV

We got up earlier than usual to get to the hospital. Daniel as always took the longest to get up. We were finally ready to go. We got to the hospital and it was like a ghost town. We went straight to the room and found Maddy with Rhydian. I wasn't that happy to see this but now we know that he woke up at night. We left them be and went to the cafeteria to have breakfast. "They must really love each other." I said. "Yeah and you are going to keep quiet if you don't like it." Daniel said. "Alright. You didn't have to get controlling about it." I said. "Me? Controlling? Hm." He huffed and went to a table.

Maddy's POV

I started to wake up. I realized that we were in the same spot from last night. I didn't want to move but I could smell me parents. I got up really slowly. I was about to open the door and Rhydian woke up. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Me parents are here and I was going to go to the cafeteria." He raised his eyebrows. "Your patents?!" "Don't worry they are fine now." I could tell that something was bothering him. I'm not going to ask right now though. "Can you get some food for me?" He asked. I nodded and left. I found mum and dad at a table with food already. "Did you sleep well?" Dad asked. "Yeah. I'm going to get food." I walked away trying to avoid the conversation that would lead after that. I needed meat. All they had was fake meat. I went back and sat down. Mom pulled out a piece meat out of her bag and I ate it. "There is some for Rhydian too." She said. I took the bag and went back with Rhydian. "They didn't have any meat but me mom brought some meat." I pulled out a piece and gave it to him. He never looked so happy to eat food. Right after Rhydian finishe the meat a nurse came in for a check up. "Lets try to walk." She said. He got up and was wobbly but be got under control. "Ok great! Now how do you feel?" He sat back down. "Good." "Wow you made a quick recovery. You can't leave just yet. Can I talk to any parents or older adults?" I showed her to me parents and left them to do business. It was weird how fast rhydian recovered today. Every room has a calendar so I wonder if it is the full moon tonight. Sure enough it was the full moon. How does it already have an effecting Rhydian is the morning? Maybe he was just had a good recovery on his own. " tonight's the full moon" I said. "Yeah. I'm excited to transform with you here again." I blushed. "An we won't have to worry about Dr.Whitewood finding us." He added. "You still have to get out though." I said. "I should be out in time." The nurse came in with me parents. "We are going to keep you another night to be safe and tomorrow you can leave." She turned and left. "We tried to get her to let his go early but she wouldn't budge." Dad said. I held Rhydians hand. "We will get you out in time. I promise."

AUTHORS NOTE:

This was supposed to go up yesterday but I changed my mind about it. I hope you liked it BYE!!!!!