Trouble

"RHYDIAN!!...LET ME GO!" Maddy tried to fight back but she got stabbed with a needle making her fall asleep. "Rhydian, found the keys" Daniel said. He unlocked the door and Rhydian came running out. "We need to find Maddy!" He followed her sent. It went out to the street and was gone. "She's in a car." They all look around at each other. "This is all my fault." Rhydian said while sitting down. "How is this your fault? You just were going to the girl you loved." Emma said. "Maddy just didn't run out to me that one day. She was outside at night and I called her over. I told her to meet me in the woods tomarrow to spend the day together. If I hadn't done that then this would have never happend." Daniel put his hand on Rhydians shoulder. "The things we do for women." They laughed a little and walked down the road.

"She's this way." Rhydian pointed to the north. "Dan we have to get her back tonight. It's the full moon!" Emma whispered to Daniel.

Maddy was slowly waking up. "Where am I?!" She yelled. "Don't worry Maddy, after tonight you will be set free." Dr.whitewood steped into the room. "What do you want from my family? You had the proff that we were 'werewolves'. What more do you need!" Maddys eyes were about to change. "Oh well your family ran away from me and now I'm gonna get what I want without asking. Oh and Rhydian, yeah never gonna see him again. No one ever will." She left the room satisfied with what she just said. Maddy looked down and started to cry. "Rhydian." That's all she could say and think. If she wasn't strapped to a metle table then she would have killed the doctor for doing that to Rhydian. "Rhydian you have to be alive. Have to!" She thought, hoping he would respond. "Maddy! I'm alive where are you!" She stopped crying and looked around the room. "I don't know. It's dark and concrete walls." The door swung open. "Maddy, is that you?" Shanon came running up to her. "SHAN! You need to help me get out of here!" Shan just stared at her. "I can't. I'm really sorry but I had to do this!" She ran out and slammed the door shut. Maddy was in shock. How could her best friend betray her like that! "It was Shan....." Maddy told Rhydian. Maddy just completely stopped doing everything. She stopped talking and moving and looking around. "Maddy are you still there?" Rhydian began to run after 3 minuets of silence. He stopped. Eolas. He could see her. She was still alive! He was running the fastest he had ever gone before. There it was. He walked inside and saw Shan. "How could you do this to your best friend! She never did this to you!" She justa stood there and one single tear ran down her face. Rhydian walked past her and went to the door. He swung it open. "Maddy! Your ok right." She just smiled at him. He unhooked all of the straps and picked her up. They started to run out of the place. Shan was at the door. "I'm really sorry mads!" She shouted. Maddy ignored her and walked past her. They all left the building and ran into the woods.

The moon rose and they trancformed. They ran around in the woods and played. Maddy and Rhydian just enjoyed all their time together out there. In the morning, Emma and Dan went back to the wild while Maddy and Rhydian went to see Tom. "Tom, can you tell Shan that....that she just needs to leave us alone and not leave it like this." Maddy looked at Rhydian expecting him to say something."look, I don't know what happend but ill keep a close eye in her." Tom looked at us both. I can tell that he wishes we were back to normal. "Hey Tom just enjoy her now because I don't think she wi be the same after this." Rhydian told Tom. "Ok. Bernie's anyone?" Tom suggested "We would love to but we aren't going to take that Risk again." Maddy and Rhydisn said goodbye and went home.

Once they got back, they noticed that everyone was missing. "Shanon...," Maddy turned to Rhydian and ran back.

AUTHORS NOTE:

If you can please try to tell people about me because I don't want to write these for nothing and they aren't that bad. You don't have to but just so I can get more readers!!! BYE!! :)