Splitting up

Lexi's POV

As I was walking to Maddy's room I heard Rhydian ask Mrs.Smith if I would join the pack. I didn't get to hear the answer because Maddy pulled me into her room. "What do you want to do first?" She asked. "Lets talk boys!" I answered. It was late so I knew that we were going to pull an all-nighter. We talked for so long. Somehow we went from boys to how icing gets its color. It's just funny how that can happen. I could tell that Maddy started to get tired. Every now and then she would close her eyes and tip over. Then she would wake herself up. "Lets go to sleep." I said. She fell over and was out like a light. It took me a while to fall asleep. I'm not sure why but it did.

In the morning Mrs. Smith made breakfast sandwiches, bacon, and fried ham. It smelled delicious! I ran downstairs to eat it. Rhydian was already at the table. I took the seat on the other side of maddy's seat. Maddy always sat next to Rhydian. They make such a cute couple. I took the first bite of the sandwich while Maddy came stumbling down the steps. "You look more alive than when you saw me again!" Rhydian said sarcastically. I had to laugh. "She was asleep before me." Rhydian eyes widened. "As you can see, I can't stay up late and be happy in the morning." She sat down and ate breakfast.

Maddy's POV

I knew from the moment I got up that this day would be awful. I walked down the steps sleepily. Not surprised, Rhydian had to make a comment on my appearance. I confessed and ate breakfast. Once we finished, I crawled onto the couch and shut my eyes. "Aren't you supposed to be heading for school?" I saw me mom standing over me. I jumped up and saw Rhydian standing by the door waiting for me. Lexi already left. Running to my room to put on my uniform and to get ready. Do I really have to go to school today! The thought ran through my head. As I was walking out the door I said bye to me mum and dad. Rhydian shut the door behind me.
"Did ya have fun last night?" Rhydian asked smiling. "I'm never having a sleep over again." I said almost falling over. He laughed. "And that's why I love you." He grabbed my hand. I blushed at his words.
We ran the rest of the way to school. When we got to the doors everyone was already there. "Your alive!" Lexi said. I nodded and put my head on Rhydians shoulder. The bell rang and we went to class.

After school we we g back to my house. I could smell another wolfblood. The scent was old though. I walked in. "Maddy can we talk to you?" Me parents asked. Thank goodness it was just the main group. Tom and Shan went to my room and Rhydian sat on the couch. We went to the den. "We talked with lexi's parents today. We are going to let them stay here." I smiled. "That's great!" "But......we have to divide our land." My smile faded away. "This has been our land for so long and you are just going to give it up!" "Maddy please calm down. There is more that doesn't concern you." I stopped. "Doesn't CONCERN me! I'm your daughter! What concerns you, concerns me!" I got furious. How could they?! "OK! That's enough. They are not nice people. That's all I'm going to say." Mom said. "Just be careful around them." Dad said. I threw my hands up. "I'm done." I stormed out of the den. Rhydian jumped up at the sight of me. "What happened?.....Maddy?...MADDY!" Rhydian yelled. "Ask me parents!" I said with an angry tone.

Rhydians POV.

I could hear shouting but couldn't make it out. Next thing I know Maddy is angry and running out of the house. "What happend?.....Maddy?...MADDY!" I yelled. "Ask me parents!" I could tell that it would take a while for her to calm down. Her parents came up and Shan and Tom came down. "What happened?" I asked. "We have to split our land." They looked around the room.

Maddy's POV

I ran as fast as I could. They can't do this! Thieves! I stopped and turned in the direction of Lexi and Jo's house.

AUTHORS NOTE:
I'm so sorry that I didn't update. I had a crap ton if homework. What do you think will happen next? I hope you liked it BYE!!!!!