I will always love you

Maddy's POV

After Rhydian walked out I asked mom what she wanted "I heard you say that you loved Rhydian." She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. "And..." "A sixteen year old girl doesn't know what love is!" I looked at her. My eyes widened. "Are you serious right now! I love him and that's never going to change!" "By the time I'm done its going to be changed." I rolled my eyes. "What are ya gonna do? Tell me to stop? That's not gonna work!" She pointed her finger at me. "You have no idea how love works!" By now we were just yelling at each other. "I love him! I love him! I love him!" I shouted as loud as I could. I could smell Rhydian and I knew she could too. "Well I hope you love him in a brotherly way because if I see or hear about you two doing things together, you'll never see him again." She stomped out of the room. My heart just broke. It pounded faster than ever before. I began hyperventilating. Tears started to fall down my face like a waterfall. Rhydian came running in. I hugged him tightly. "Please don't let her take me away from you." I said while breathing every other word. "I won't lose you again." He hugged me tighter. I feel safe when I'm with him. Like I can do what ever I want and get away with it. "Lets take a walk, yeah?" I nodded. "We can't do anything usual. I can't bare losing you." I grabbed a coat and stepped out the door. I could see me mum and dad talking. My dad looked furious. I turned back to Rhydian and we started our walk.

RYDIANS POV

I was coming back to tell Maddy about Alric when I heard Emma. I don't know what happened but everyone was silent. I walked over by Daniel. "What happened?" I asked. "Maddy will tell ya." He walked off and left me standing alone. "I love him! I love him! I love him!" Maddy shouted. "Well I hope you love him in a brotherly way because if I see or hear about you two doing things together, you'll never see him again." Emma shouted. I can't believe she said that. I never thought she was like that. Maybe it's the wild getting to her. She saw me as she walked out. She flavored her eyes at me and walked back to her tent. I ran I to maddy's tent. I saw her crying. She ran and hugged me and I hugged her. I folder her that she was never going to leave me. Then I asked if she wanted to go on a walk. I was going to tell her about Alric but one surprise is enough. "What happened?" I asked. "Me mum heard my tell you that I loved you and she thinks that sixteen year olds don't know what love is." I thought for a while. They think Alric is gone so it doesn't matter where he is and right now all I wanted to do was kiss Maddy. She told her mom that she loved me and that nothing could tear us apart. The only thing I want to do to say thanks and I love you too is a perfect kiss. I ran far away from everyone with Maddy following me. Finally we were far enough from everything. I pulled her tight and and kissed her soft lips. I pulled back to look into her eyes. We went in for another kiss. Sooner or later it turned from a kiss to a make out session. She pushed me to the ground and kissed me lightly. "I love you so much." She said and laid down next to me with her head on my chest. "I love you too Maddy." After all if her crying she was exhausted and went to sleep right there. I stared at the clouds and eventually fell asleep too. We were alone together just like I've always liked it.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry I posted so late! I had one started then it got deleted. The making out part had to come sometime so here it is! Sorry that its short today too. I'm writing this at 12 pm. And I have school tomorrow! HOPE YOU LIKED IT BYE!!!!