Gone

"Shannon! Because of her now everyone is gone!" Maddy started to pace back and forth. Rhydian was leaning up against a tree. "We just can't stand here, we need to find them." Maddy waited before leaving. "Eolas! Try to find them!" Maddy shouted and pointed at Rhydian. He bent down and put his hand on the ground. "I can't see them." Maddy sighed "can you smell Ceri's scent?" Maddy asked."Yeah. I think.....This way!" They began to run. "Rhydian, do you think my parents are ok?" They slowed down. Rhydian turned around and took maddy's hands. "Maddy, they are alright. Don't worry." He leaned in and kissed her softly.

After a while of walking her scent was gone."it stops here." "What? We are on the woods. Unless she got in a car and drive off, she should be here." They began to look around and call her name. "Ceri! Where are you?!" Maddy yelled. There was a sound coming from behind them. "Ceri?" Rhydisn said and turned around. She came out hand grabbed Rhydian from Maddy. "Rhydian you can't be with her. She endangered us all!" Ceri backed away from Maddy. "How did I endanger us? I never once told anyone where we were!" Maddy raised her voice. "Maddy! Rhydian!" Emma and Daniel came running from behind Maddy. "Mom! Dad!" Maddy hugged them and turned back to Rhydian. "Your daughter almost got us all killed!" Ceri flared her eyes at Maddy. Rhydian stood away from all of them. He wasn't choosing a side this time. "Before you snap at anyone else, what actually happend?" Maddy crossed her arms and lifted her head up. "Some people in camouflage can and tried to capture us. We ran away and some stated behind to fight hem off." Emma looked at Maddy and Rhydian. "We think it was some of the people that work for doctor whitewood." Daniel added. "We went back there and I didn't see or smell anybody." Maddy said. "They probably took them. Do you remember who stayed?" Rhydian looked at maddy's parents. "No, we looked at the people and ran. We didn't stay long enough to know." Daniel said. "Ceri's scent was the only one I could pick up." Rhydian looked at Maddy with a worried face. "See, thus is all your fault! If you had just stayed away and hidden like a 'TAME' wolfblood you are, we wouldn't be in this mess!" Ceri yelled and stepped closer to Maddy. Maddy ran past all of them towards the river. Once she got there, she sat on a big rock. "I'll talk to her." Rhydian went to talk to Maddy leaving Emma, Daniel, and Ceri together.

Rhydian found Maddy wiping her eyes. "She's right. This is all my fault!" Rhydian sat down next to her. "Don't say that. Things just got a bit crazy with Dr.Whitewood. It's not your fault that she is obsessed with finding us." Rhydian tried to comfort her. "Will things ever be normal. Can't we just be together like a NORMAL couple?!" Maddy rested her head on Rhydians shoulder. "That's the thing, with us nothing will be normal!" She smiled. They just sat there along the river together. "Rhydian?Maddy? Is that you?" Tom walked up to the big rock. "Tom. What are doing here?" Maddy said while sitting up. "I just went for a walk. More importantly, Dr.whitewood finally got put into rehab!" Tom smiled big and looked at the two on the rock. Maddy gave a 'wtf' face to Rhydian. "Did she put you up to this? She put Shan up to other stuff too." Rhydian asked. "No I'm being serious. Some agency caught her doing this and put her in rehab. So you are gonna come back right?" Tom waited to hear yes. "Tom, we just can't come back after being gone for over two months!" Tom didn't move. "How's Shan?" Maddy said to brake the silence. "She kinda......went to rehab too. She was helping Dr.Whitewood so they took her too." "Oh, wow. So that's why you want us to come back." Maddy said. "You could say that." "Let us talk to our patents and we'll get back to ya." Rhydian got up and so did Maddy. They left Tom and went back to their parents.

"We ran into Tom and he said that Shan and Dr.Whitewood were put in rehab." Maddy said while walking up to her parents. "That's good but what about the pack!" Ceri stepped beside Rhydian. "They should have let them go. It's unpredictable what they did though." Rhydian said."where do you think they are?" Emma asked. "MADDY! RHYDIAN!" Janna came running towards them. "There you are! I've been looking all over for you guys. I found the rest of the pack. We are at the dens." Janna started to walk them back. "I think they are at the dens!" Rhydian said with a cheeky smile and once again took maddy's hand. She smiled at him and they walked back.