Acting Weird

Edited: July 5, 2018

This chapter will have cursing in it so take note and caution if needed. Carry on! *hears someone singing Carry on my wayward son* *goes into corner* If u get the reference, u get cookie! Name another reference from it and u get 2 cookies! Also play the song at the beginning or whenever I don't care.
Seán started to act weird. He began doing things he normally wouldn't do like putting off recording and editing videos. ok. Time to do what he said but I may want to ask if he's ok or not. I walked over to him. "Seán, u ok?"I had a look of concern on my face.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He doesn't sound like he is.
"Alright..." He doesn't seem fine. Might want to keep an eye on him. It might be for the better of both of us.
I kept a close eye on him just to make sure that Seán was really ok like he said. He kept acting weird all day. I'm still concerned for him.

Time skip of Septiceye Sams

It was night and Seán went to bed. I went to my room and stayed up for a little bit. It was almost midnight. I really need to get some sleep. Just when I was about to go to sleep, Seán came in and walked down the hallway. What is he doing up? I can't get up just yet. My door was shut most of the way, but I could still see him. I heard him stop at the door and pretended to sleep.

Seán's POV didn't see that coming did u?😏
I started to act weird and I knew exactly what was happening. Anti was trying to take over. Whenever u see something underlined in Jack's POV, it means that Anti is talking. Come on!!!! Let me take over!!! No Anti!!! Yn already knows about you and I don't want her to see u. Oh! So this is about her?~ YES!!! Now leave her out of this!!!! But y? She's hot! Seriously! Just look at her. Sexy body. Beautiful eyes. Elegant smi- Bye! I ignored Anti as soon as he said that Yn was hot.

Time skip to night!

It was night and Anti was getting stronger and stronger. I knew one thing from this. He was also getting closer and closer to taking over. Damn him!!! *sigh* guess I have to let him win sooner or later Anti? What?! You are never like this. What the fuck is wrong with you? Normally u put up a fight and now u are just giving up and letting me take over? That's no fun! Are you complaining? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to take over me. So. Are u going to take over or not? I hear silence from him so I take it as he agrees with he and will take over. U can take over after Yn goes to sleep ok? Yes! I go to bed and i see Yn go to bed also. I start to feel lightheaded as Anti takes over. U would think that this would be something that I am used to but it doesn't happem except about once a month so it hits me hard. The next thing I know, I black out. The one thing I hear before I black out is Anti laughing inside my head evilly.
Oh!!!!! What will happen now that Anti has taken over? Will you find out what Anti looks like and what he actually is? Find out in the next chapter!!!!!