Twist!!!

Edited:

So yeah. I'm finally updating after a while. I think that I'm actually going to end off the second pet because I have zero ideas on what to do and I kinda want to keep the story going while staying true to the name. So yeah. Hope y'all understand this.

Yn's POV (a couple months after the wedding)
I was sleeping when I heard something. Normally I go to sleep easily and stay asleep but today wasn't one of those days. Btw u and Anti haven't had sex yet and I'm not writing that. I'll leave that up to u on what happens when I write a part when u r pregnant. I got out of the bed thinking that it was Anti but then realized that he was in the bed beside me. I mentally face palmed.
I walk out to to the recording room to see that the computer was on. I could've sworn that I turned it off.
"But u didn't."
"Who's there?" I ask trying to b quiet as possible.
"The name's Glitchsepticeye but call me Glitch."
"What do u want?"
"You!"
"What do u want with me?"
"Not going to tell u but I have plans for u."
He writes a note for Anti so that Anti knows sort of what happened. He grabs my hand we r pulled into the computer as I black out.

Time skip of randomness!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anti's POV
I wake up and notice that Yn isn't in bed. I get up and walk into the kitchen thinking that she got up before me. I don't see her there so I walk into the recording room. I happen to see a note there. I read the note and notice that Glitch took Yn. Damn!!!! I'm going to need some help if I'm going to get her back. Probably took her to Dark and Wilford and they r just a pain in the ass to fight together.
Another update done!!!! I have added the twist finally. Hope y'all like it and sorry if this sounds like another story. I've been reading other stories and sometimes get ideas there. It helps sorta. Anyway, see y'all in the next chapter!

 Anyway, see y'all in the next chapter!