Wait. What?!

Edited:

Final chapter guys! This is the end of the book and one last twist and y'all are probably going to hate me for it. The picture above may give you a hint on what will happen but if you don't know, read to find out. I'll still announce when the sequel is posted and what it's called. One more thing though. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SONG UNTIL I SAY SO!!!! If you absolutely desire to listen to the song while reading go ahead, but there is a certain part that it goes with. I'll show a warning and say when.

Yn's POV
It started to get dark. Me and Anti were the only ones left. Google, Mark, Séan, and the others had already went home or left to go somewhere else.
I got off the swing just because I was getting tired and because the sun had already set. I walked over to Anti, who was sitting on a bench watching me swing, and grabbed his hand, pulling him up until he was standing. We kept holding each other's hands and I started to smile. He smiled back at me. "Do you want to head on home? You seem kind of tired and it's already dark." I yawned and nodded my head, words not needed in order for me to answer. He smirks at my answer. Still having my hand in his, we walked home together. It was a good day after escaping.
After we got home, we waked into the room that we shared. Anti walked over to the door and locked. I looked him with a questioning look. What the hell is he doing? He shoves me against the wall and starts attacking my lips. I kiss back and we start to get into a make out session. (No I'm not doing a lemon. Get over it if you don't like and I'll let y'alls dirty mind do the rest of that work) He shoves his tongue into my mouth and mine and his start the battle for dominance. I don't put up much of a fight letting him have the dominance. After that, he shoves onto the bed. I'll let your mind do the rest, reader. (I just had that wall fixed!!!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Time skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were both panting, hard. That was the best night of my life. "*pant* *pant* I love you Anti! *pant* *pant*"
"*pant* *pant* I love you too Yn! *pant* *pant*"
We both fell asleep in each other's arms that night.

Another time skip to where you find out something!

I wake up feeling sick to my stomach. I rush to the bathroom and shut the door. I head for the toilet and vomit. It feels like I can't stop. After I'm feeling a little better, I wipe my mouth and go to a drug store nearby. (Don't worry. You changed!) I look down the aisles. Finally, I find it. A box of pregnancy tests. I pay for them and head back home. I head back into the bathroom and open the test. I do what I need to do and wait a few minute and vomit in the process. (Never had morning sickness and I think it's like the flu? Never had that either. I'm going to jinx myself now.) After I finish vomiting, I look at the test. I see two lines. Positive!!!! I feel happy and surprised. How am I going to tell Anti? How will he react? Is it a boy or girl? Or twins?! I think about how I'm going to tell him. Just straight forward. Simple. But when is the question. Tomorrow if I'm feeling better. I head back to bed and fall asleep.
I wake up a couple of hours later and I feel less nauseous. Climbing out wasn't the easiest thing, though. I managed to do it anyway. PROGRESS! I walked into the kitchen and turns out Anti was in there. "Hey love! You ok? You've been sleeping a lot."
"Yeah but I have some news for you."
"Really? What is it?"
"I'm... Im pregnant." There was a silence. What if he didn't want a child?
"That's AMAZING!!!" He picks me up and twirls me around. "I wonder if it's a boy or a girl. Or both!" I laughed in relief, glad that he was happy about having a child.

Time skip to when your water breaks because I want to finish this part.

I felt something run down my leg. "Um, Anti? I think my water just broke." I felt intense pain. "ANTI!!! IT BROKE AND THEY ARE COMING!" He ran into the room and picked me up and ran to the car. He managed to open the door and place me in the back. I laid down in back and breathed the best I could. He got in the driver seat and started to drive to the hospital.
We got to the hospital and Anti helped me get out of the car. He rushed me inside and sat me down before he ran over to the counter. "My wife is about to give birth."
"Alright sir. We will her her to the birthing room" (I don't know what it's called).

Time skip because I don't know

"One more push."
"Ngahhhh!" I pushed and the baby came out. "It's a (boy/girl)!" I breathed and smiled. The doctor handed me the baby and then I gave it back to him so he could clean them up. I laid down in the hospital bed, glad that it was over. "We're parents." Anti smiled at that. He was now a father and me a mother. "You can go see them if you want to." He nodded and stayed with me. "Go on. I'm going to go to sleep for a little bit and they may wake me up when they are cleaned up or will let me hold them."
"I'm going to go get some food then." I nodded, forgetting that he hadn't ate yet.

Another time skip to where you can go home!

"Ok. You can go home now." I smiled at that. Anti grabbed (child's name) and I got out of the bed. We took the elevator down to the lobby and walked out. The parking lot wasn't very busy but some dumb ass decided to not pay attention and I got hit. I fell to the ground and saw Anti run over to me along with other people who were nearby. One person ran inside to get help before I blacked out.

Time skip to when you wake up (feels!!!! If you don't like feels, DON'T READ!!!!) (play music now!)

"Ugh... Where am I?" I opened my eyes and noticed that I was back in the hospital but I didn't see Anti around. I did see Seán though. "Where's Anti and (child's name)?"
"Yn, Anti isn't real and I don't know who (child's name) is. He's imaginary and just a character."
"No he's not and (child's name) is my child I had with him. Anyway, how long have I been out?"
"Yes he is and you didn't have sex with him and you've been out for 5 years." 5 years?!?! What happened? Last thing I remember was getting hit.
"What happened then?"
"Well, while you were living with me, someone broke into our apartment and had a gun. They hit you in the back of the head and knocked you out. I told them to take whatever they wanted and they did and left. I drove you to the hospital and then you were in a coma." Oh. That explains why Anti and (child's name) isn't here. Guess I will have to live with know that was all a dream. (I know that isn't how it works but SCREW LOGIC!!!!)

That's it! I'm so sorry that I ended it like that but congrats if you guessed correctly for the twist. Plz let me know names for the sequel. I've got nothing. And that's it! I hoped you all enjoyed the story and thanks for all the support that I got for this story and the ideas. Have a nice day or night rainbows!