Meeting the enemy

Edited: October 06, 2018

Yn's POV
I woke up to find myself tied up. My vision is blurry at first but over the time of a few minutes, clears up. I struggle in bounds, trying to get my self out when I hear a voice. "There's no use in trying. U might as well give up."
"Who r u?"
"Me?" They chuckle. I roll my eyes. "U wouldn't want to know but since u asked~." They step into the light and I see a person.  Look up at the picture I'm lazy! "My name is Wilford Warfstache Ima hope I spelled that right *gets book thrown at me* fine I'll leave for now..."
I look up at him and take in what he looks like. Looks a lot like Mark. "So Wilford, y did u take me?"
"Oh reasons!" I look at him with a bored expression.
"What 'reasons'?"
"I want to get revenge on Anti. He happened to betray me and he will regret it. I kept a close eye on u and watched ur and his relationship form. Disgusting! I happened to notice that he cares about u a lot and decided that if I took u, I could draw him here and get my revenge on u." Makes sense.
"That will never happen!"
"Oh yes it will. U should know the best thy he cares about u. Trigger warning! If u r triggered by cutting or suicidal stuff plz skip this part and jump to the park where it is cleared. Remember the time when u started cutting?" My eyes widen as I remember.
Flashback
I kept thinking to myself that I want beautiful enough. Y did Anti love me? I'm ugly. I grabbed the razor and started to take it to my wrist. The door was locked so he or anyone could get in unless I unlocked it or they broke down the door. "Yn? U here?" Shit!
"Yeah. I'm here." I hear footsteps and guess that he's coming to my room. I'm correct. He knocks on the door. "Yn? R u ok?"
"Yeah. Don't worry about it." My voice cracks. Shit! Now he will find put I'm lying.
"U don't sound ok. I'm coming in." I hear the knob rattle as he tries to get in. "Yn. Unlock the door plz." I ignore him and continue to cut. "Yn! Open the door plz!!!" I continue to ignore him. Bad idea. "Fine. I'm coming in!" He breaks down the door and looks at me shock wrote all over his face. "Yn!!!!" He runs up to me, grabs the razor and throws it. "Y?" I look at him and see that he has tears in his eyes.
"I didn't think I was beautiful enough or beautiful at all." I keep mumbling 'I'm sorry' over and over again, tears streaming down my face as I keep it down.
"Shhh. It's alright. I don't know y u would think that. U r beautiful!" He pulls me close as I continue to cry into his chest.
End flashback
U may continue reading if u were triggered. I start to tear up at the memory. "Aww. Is someone sad?" He laughs and then leaves. Anti, plz find me soon!
Yay! Next part done. Updates r gonna b kinda hard this week because I have to take Istep and have to pass it in order to graduate. Yay... So yeah. Wish me luck. I have it the rest of the week and it got harder than last year. Another yay... We'll see y'all in the next update. Bye Rainbows!