Did it work?

Edited:

Before I start, I won't b updating tomorrow because it is my birthday. So just wanted to let y'all know about that before ya start reading. Ok that's it!

Yn's POV
I pulled the lever and the helmet lit up. Anti stopped fighting and struggling and a few minutes passed. The helmet stopped glowing and I walked over to take it of. I pulled the helmet off of him and he seemed pretty normal basses on appearance. His eyes were normal again.
"Anti?"
He looked up at me for a minute before he spoke. "Yn?" I ran up to him a hugged him. "What happened? How did u escape and y does my head feel like I got hit with an anvil. (Thanks Antisepticeye_Girl for the idea!)?"
"1. U got brainwashed is my guess. By who, idk. 2. I knocked u, Mark, and Google out and 3. I hit u with an anvil to knock u guys out."
"Oh. I'm going to have a headache for a while."
"Yeah. Sorry bout that."
I did the same process to Mark and then to Google and both of them had the same questions. I gave them the same answers I gave Anti and they had the same response.
"So, can we get out of here because I don't know about y'all but I don't want to stay here long than I have to."
"Yeah. Let's go find the others."

Anti's POV
It felt good to b back and actually able to think. I feel like I'm not trapped in my own head and what Yn did for me is what I'll do to her if needed. I was in my own world until I bumped into Mark. "Sorry." He just nodded it off and we continued searching for the others. After about 30 minutes, it's a really big place reader (HEY!!! DONT B BREAKING THE 4th WALL!!! I JUST HAD THAT FIXED AND NOW I HAVE TO FIX IT AGAIN!!! Anti: Sorry not sorry! Me: grrrr!!!! *chases after him with a knife but gets held back by reader*), we found them. They had managed to get lost but I don't blame them. Like I said, big place. "Hey guys! Get lost?" They all nodded in response and we started hunting for an exit. To our luck, we got lost. Again.
~Time Skip because I'm lazy as hell!~
We ended up walking around for a couple of hours and nothing good ended up out of it. We got even more lost!!!! Yay. Mark and Google starting talking asking each other if they remember anything that happened and asked me if I remembered anything that happened. I told them that I don't remember anything other a feeling like I was trapped inside of my own head and couldn't escape. They said that they had the same feeling but other than that, they don't remember anything. I can't blame them. I can't remember anything either. Hopefully we find a way out.

I'm gonna end the chapter there because, well, I can't think of anything else and the song I'm listening to is making me think of having someone die! Sorry. Also sorry that if the chapter is short or about the same as normal. The video and picture at the beginning of the chapter have nothing to do with the chapter nor the story but it's a good song and animation and the picture to me was funny so yeah. Have a good day or night!