The rescue

Edited:

Yn's POV
I rocked back and forth, my sanity slowly breaking and eroding. I hear at tap and slowly look up, feeling myself die inside until I see someone I never thought I would. "Anti!"
"Yn! I've came to rescue u (Ik it sounds cliché. I wanted to upload another part so get over it!) and I brought some help." I stand up and walk over to the bars. He tries to get the bars off but fails. "U r going to need a key. Wilford has it."
'Of course he does!'

Glitch's POV
I see two guys walk towards me. As they come closer I see that it is Mark and Google. We start to fight and as we fight I get an idea. 'Maybe if I could brainwash them into thinking they are on Wilford's side, Wilford could get rid of Anit!' I knock out Mark and now I have to do the same to Google. After some more punches and kicks, I finally knock out Google. I yell for Dark and ask him to help. He grabs Google while I grab Mark. I thank him and he leaves. I set them both in a chair and tie them up. After a few hours, Mark starts to wake up. "What the fuck did u do?"
"Oh nothing! Yet!!!!" I grab a helmet with some bulbs on it and place it on his head. He struggles and it doesn't do anything. "That's not going to work. Just give up now and this will b easy or u can keep struggling and make this hard." He continues to struggle and make things difficult. "I guess we will do this the hard way." I place the helmet on his head and strap it down. Just as I do so, Google starts to wake up. "Aww! Google u r awake! Oh well. I guess this won't b a surprise!"
"What r u doing to him?!"
"Oh u will find out!!" I laugh and flip a switch. The bulbs on the helmet glow and I watch Mark's eyes. They start to turn a dull brown and I know that it is working. After a few minutes, the bulbs stop glowing and I flip the switch off. I walk over to Mark and remove the helmet and untie him. He walks over to the wall and stands there silent. "What did u do to him?!"
"Oh the same thing that I'm going to do to u Google!" He struggles to but it's no use. I strap the helmet onto him and walk back over to the switch and flip it. He struggles for a few minutes and then starts to slowly stop. His eyes start to turn the same dull brown as Mark's eyes. A few minutes later, the bulbs do the same thing and I flip the switch off. I walk back over to him and he does the same thing as Mark did after I untied him and removed the helmet. "Both of u know that u work for Wilford and Anti is ur enemy."
"Yes." They both say in a monotone. The walk off to find Anti and lock him up too. This is going to b good!
Oh no!!! Mark and Google have now been brainwashed!!! Will they return to normal or forever b in this state? Will Anti find they keys from Wilford and rescue u? Who knows other than I? Good news is that I'm better! Yay! Well, sorry if this is bad but I wanted to add a little twist to keep things interesting! Hehe. Anyway, see u rainbows in the next chapter!!!