Feelings Returned?!?!

Edited: July 23, 2018

Anti's POV
I wonder if (yn) likes me. Too bad I can't read minds. Yes I do realize that he can read minds but in this story he can't. I walk around in the dark abyss that I live in inside Seán's mind. It gets pretty boring after a while because there's nothing that I can do except talk to Seán and watch him from his mind. Normally, I would sit and watch and hope that I get to see Yn.
Seán's POV
I walked around looking for (yn). I could hear Anti yelling at me to not tell (yn) that he likes her. hehehehheh time to tell her. He's going to kill me later.
"Hey! (Yn)!"
"Oh. Hey Seán! Do u need something?"
"Yeah, actually Anti wanted to tell u something but he can't do it so he asked me!" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! DONT YOU DARE TELL HER!!!!!
"Oh? What does he want to tell me?"
"THAT HE-"  I started to shake and I knew that Anti was taking control. "G-give me a minute." I ran into a different room and felt him taking over. My vision went black and I felt my eyes change color and also my skin. You shouldnt have done what you did. I warned you. You could have prevented this(insert creepy voice here)but you did nothing!
Anti's POV
I walked back into the room that (yn) was in.
"H-hey (yn). I actually decided that I should tell u myself. *sigh* here goes nothing. I have started to develop feelings for u." Little note! I do realize that this is moving fast but you have to take note, I was not in a relationship like this until last year. Because of this, I did not think of it at the time and didn't think of how fast the relationship.

NOTE::::: I'm not changing it though. And if you have not realized this by now from the other chapters I have edited, I am not changing the story for the most part. I'm leaving most of it the same and just adding in a few things. Thanks!!!!

"Anti, I know that this may sound weird but I like u too." I look away, not really wanting to look at her.

There! New part uploaded after *looks at calendar* 16 days. Yeah. I've been working on this part little by little and with finals right around the corner with them being next week, this may not get updated until the next two weeks. Oh welp! Hope ya enjoyed this chapter and I'll see y'all in the next chapter or story. BOI!!!