HALLOWEEN

Edited:

Ok so I know it is no where near
Halloween and y'all may be like "RENEE!!! IT IS JUNE! Y R U DOING A HALLOWEEN PART?!" BECAUSE I WANT TO! Plus I read a Halloween part and decided to do one. So I here is your costume and makeup:

 So I here is your costume and makeup:

And Anti's costume:

And Anti's costume:

N

ow, LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!! ALSO THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE YALL HAVE A CHILD!

Yn's POV
I grabbed my costume from my closet and slipped into the bathroom. I decided to go as a fallen angel this year and do some makeup to match my costume. I convinced Anti into doing some sort of couples costume and I have zero idea what he is going as. That was the catch unfortunately. We had no idea what the other was dressed as. Well, time to put on my makeup and finish everything.

Anti's POV

I grabbed my costume and started to change. I decided to go as a demon this year. Ironic I know. Don't tell me how ironic it is. I had no idea what Yn was going as but I was excited to see what she was going as. I walked out and waited in the living room.

Yn's POV
I finished my makeup and it was almost time for the kids to start going house to house. I walked out to the living room and saw Anti. He went as a demon and I smiled. "Get ready. Kids will be here soon." He nodded and before we knew it, kids were ringing our doorbell. We had a bowl of candy and grabbed a few of the candy and dropped them in their bags.

TIME SKIPS!!!!!!! BROUGHT TO U BY MY CAT WHO WILL FINALLY LET ME TYPE! (WILL POST PIC OF HIM IN THE MEDIA)

It was about 10 o clock and the kids finally stopped coming. We still had some candy left so we put on (favorite horror movie) and ate some of the candy. It was a good Halloween.

Yay!!! I have updated this story!!! Anyway, I will try and update the Darkiplier one but have no idea where I am going with that story. As for this, DONE! SEE YALL IN THE NEXT STORY! BYESSSSS!!!!!