Is Seán still here?

Edited:

Anti's POV Anti will b in a different POV when he is controlling Seán.
Finally!!!! I've taken control. Now to check on Yn. Anti, don't! Seán, I'm going like it or not. Plus it's not like you like her or anything do you~? I hear silence before an answer. *sigh* fine! But I take back control in the morning. I walk to Yn's room and see that the door is open a little bit. I look at the door for a moment. Wonder y it's open? I open the door more and it makes a creaking sound. If reeze for a moment. I walk into the room and see her laying down asleep. She looks cute when she is sleeping. I wonder what she looks like and what she acts like when she is awake. Shut up Anti!!! Yn is mine! No I'm not going to make either one of them yandere. So you do like her~? She starts to turn in her sleep and I hold my breath. Please don't wake up! Please don't wake up! She starts to open her eyes. S***!!! She woke up! I need to act like Jack so she doesn't know I exist yet. If she already knows that i exist, that is just worse news for me! "Oh. *yawn* Hey Seán. What r u doing up?" I look at him with a tired look on my face.
"N-nothing. Just seeing if u had fell asleep yet or not. How come you are up?"
"Oh. Couldn't sleep."
"Oh. Night then."
"Night."
I leave her room and shut the door on my way out. She seems to like Seán but I could b wrong. Remember Seán, don't say a word about this or else something bad may happen to Yn.

Yn's POV
Seán was acting weird. He didn't seem like himself and I'm pretty sure that his eyes were a different color. Though I really could tell because it was dark. I'll have to ask Seán about it tomorrow.
Well that's it for tonight. Two updates in a row?! Plz don't get used to it. I actually have an idea for this story and still thinking of ideas for the other stories. See y'all in the next chapter or story. Byes!!!!!!😃