Proposal or not?

Edited:

So with this one, I will b doing two endings to where u can choose. Own where Anti proposes and Yn accepts and one where he doesn't propose and they stay friends. Now this will Chang the story up a bit, but I'll work around that. So yeah. Also I'm writing this in my closet. Yeah. I know it's weird. Don't judge me. On with the story!!!!!!

If u want him to propose (will mainly stay in Yn's POV):
I walk through the front door and see that there is something different. Anti wasn't there. That's weird. Normally he's here. Got to b around here somewhere. I walk around the room when I see a note. How did I miss this? I read the note and it says that it will give me clues on where to go. Apparently the next place I have to go to is the kitchen. I get to the kitchen and it says to go to Seán's room. I get to his room and enter. The final note says to go to my room. I exit the room and head my room.  I get there and I see Anti sitting on the bed. He's dressed in something fancier than what he normally wears. "What's going on?"
"Um... I actually have something to tell u. Sit down." I sit down on the bed and he gets up. I look at him confused and he reaches into his pocket. He then pulls out a box and gets down on one knee. "Yn, ever since I saw u from Seán, I actually wanted to kill u. After I took over Seán and saw u in person, I couldn't do it. I just fell in love with u. Over the time that we have been together, it has been amazing. Um... I actually want to ask u something. Will u marry me?"
I gasp and nod my head. He puts the ring on my finger and I get up and wrap my arms around his neck. We kiss for a minute and smile at each other.

If u don't want him to propose (this won't b as long because I want to get this don't and there's less to do):
I walk through to see Anti sitting on the couch like normal. Just a normal day I guess. Nothing interesting. Even though we still dating we didn't want to get married. "Hey Yn?"
"Yeah?"
"I don't think that this is working out. Maybe we should stay friends."
I was a little upset, but I didn't show it. I knew that things weren't working out that well so this was best for us. "Yeah... I agree. This wasn't working out very well for us and I do think that this is the best."
"So, u aren't upset or mad?"
"I'm a little upset, but I'll get over it."
"Ok."
We hug each other and I'm glad we decided to stay friends.
So yeah. That's this part done. From now until the end of the story, there will b two options. So yeah. Have a great night or day.